March Fires
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup. We gatta play for classic semis. gmt +3. When can you play?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    Sorry, i had an emergency out of my control that i had to take care of. that's my bad. i should be able to do thursday - saturday 9AM - 1130PM. Hopefully somewhere in that timeframe works
    ckw
    ckw
    I can make work with Friday 11pm GMT +11. Let's get this done now
    March Fires
    March Fires
    ok sounds good
    Wanna swank on the tour and bring dpp teams to our game kek
    hyw
    Whoops this isnt pms how do i delete f
    March Fires
    March Fires
    lmao nice. im always down to swank
    Gonna be v difficult to get this match done, we barely see each other like ever. I also have no idea what teams u have in store so im shook. Does saturday evening-midnight -5 work for u? I am free all day sun as well
    hey man let's schedule for adv ubers finals. I'm GMT +2 so I suspect we'd play during the morning my time. What days work for you?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    My weekend got a little fucked around by events IRL sorry. We can probably push to the weekdays if need be because i no longer have uni and will just have work to deal with
    Hack
    Hack
    My morning times (gmt +2) this week are as follows:

10.30 am monday and wednesday
    8 am tuesday (have to go at 10)

Does any of these work?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    i have work monday and tuesday, so wednesday @ 1030AM your time works for me
    Hi there. We play each other in ADV Ubers Cup round two. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to get this done?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    gmt+10, can do either sat or sun morning (10AM ~ 12PM) or night (8PM - 11PM)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lets do sunday 11pm your time (4pm my time). maybe 10pm but not promises.
    I think we werent matched up cuz otherwise it woulda upset the stability of the universe
    March Fires
    March Fires
    lmao fuckin oath. the heat would be too much
    Hello, we are opponents in playoffs of weekend tournament. I'm usually free in weekend! Gmt+2
    March Fires
    March Fires
    i am gmt+10, and free noon-midnight saturday, and 10AM - midnight sunday. pick a time
    Killua kun
    Killua kun
    Midnight of saturday can be ok
    hey there GMT+2, we are paired for UPL. Since our timezones are a little apart, Saturday/Sunday would work best for me so we can be a little flexible with the times, would that be fine by you?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    hmm ok, well probably earliest i can do for sure is around 9AM my time which is 1AM sunday night for you.. is that too late? otherwise i can play around now and any time before midnight my time today
    Zaionar
    Zaionar
    lets do 1 am my time
    March Fires
    March Fires
    alright sounds good
    Hallo, We are paired for UBERS SSNLS, what time you want breh
    March Fires
    March Fires
    hey man im gmt +11 and my friday is the best for me. I can play any time from 930AM to midnight maybe later if needed. otherwise, i'm on pretty sporadically, but feel free to msg me and see can i play if you see me on as either march fires or blimmicks in the ubers room. :)
    "i don't really understand how astounded has managed to come out 4-1 using basically slight variations of his week 1 spikes stack offense over and over, but he's doing it."

It's good to be king

~
    We really got paired for cleansweep tour LOL. We see each other on ps enough to discuss details but I am free close to 24 hours on my Friday and Saturday gmt -5 so let me know if that works. We could prob play earlier too etc, this vm is just a formality I'm sure we can schedule on ps quite easily

Edit: We scheduled on ps !_!
    When do u wanna play for ubers multigen tour? I'm GMT +1
    March Fires
    March Fires
    im gmt+11 and can do most times between 930am - 1130PM, sometimes later, pick a time and ill see can i do it. im usually in the ubers room.
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    We can play at 9:30am any day, tell me what's the best for u
    March Fires
    March Fires
    we can try tomorrow my 930AM. ill be in ubers room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…