Lyssa
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, DPP Cup, my ( our ) nights work, what about you?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Thats fine, see you then!
    keys
    keys
    Please play within the new extension deadline (Wednesday 23:59 EDT)
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    You can take the win, i cant play rn/in the next hours and im busy tomorrow/wednesday
    when adv cup, ci sono nel pomeriggio / sera nella maggiorparte dei giorni
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    Ci sono tutte le sere a partire da lunedì
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    nvm i cant play today, i dont have time. take the w
    Hi we are paired for the BW CUP IV, R1. When are you available? I can most likely play either from 9am-1pm or something like 11pm-1/2am during the week. Im more flexible during the weekend and can accomodate a wider range of times then. My gmt is +1.
    ciao, quando vuoi giocare per il tour gsc uu?
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    Ciao oo. Quando vuoi mi trovi su nbf, preferibilmente di sera
    What’s up man, we’re matched up for r2 of USUM DOU Winter Seasonals! I’m GMT -6 and I’m usually available 18:00-24:00 my time Saturday and Sunday nights. I’m also in the PS! Smogon Doubles Room frequently, so feel free to contact me there!
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    im +1, and i can only play from 3pm to 10pm my time.
    Haki
    Haki
    Hey! We can play at 9 or 10 pm your time. If we're unable to play together, I can request an extension. I know our time zones are very different so whenever you're on, I'm either sleeping or taking care of irl stuff :/ But anyway, I'll try 9 or 10 pm your time today!
    dpp uu cup when, I'm gmt +7
    Ark
    Ark
    NO! NOT THEM!
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    im +1. I can play everyday from 3pm to 10pm my time :o
    Wanna play now?
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    if u can now, ye sure. Im online as Rennyy on main server
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    nvm that, i cant play now.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    we still have 1 week for playing, when are u available?
    Yo we're matched up for ORAS Cup. I'm EST, what times can you do? I'm free after 11 PM my time on Friday and Saturday...if that's tough we can do Sunday afternoon preferably before 4
    Hey, Im your ost R1 opponent. Sorry Im very new to the smogon fourm. I replied back couple days ago. Apparently, it wont notify you so I am messaging u on your wall post. I am Pst and I am available today and tommorw. The time I am not available is at 8:30am ~ 1:30Pm.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    im +1 and i can play from 2pm to 10 pm my time everyday
    scrabblemons whn can u play im gmt +5.5
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    im +1, and i can play everyday by 3pm to 10pm from monday
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    lets do it tomorrow gmt +1 3:30pm? Im playing last round opp so I'll update u with the result of that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…