SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats up homie, we are matched for the noSTAB tour. I'm EST. Would you be able to play at around 11pm EST tonight for it? Or if not between 8pm and midnight EST tomorrow (friday)?
    Lambo_murphy44
    Lambo_murphy44
    Yo, not to rush you but i have to play either tonight or tomorrow sometime because im going on a missions trip for a week and wont be able to play
    when play for lc classic

GMT +0, prefer after 8pm

Prepping my energy ball frillish
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Lol im same timezone lets say Wednesday at 10pm
    fitzy72
    sounds good, if I forget, message me in lc discord
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Take win
    LC Classic r1, I am gmt -5 and would prefer to play Monday or Tuesday.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Can you not play anytime today? I am gmt+0 and cannot do monday or tuesday
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Cant, I have plans today with my friends with a college project and won't be free till 6pm
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I guess we can try Wednesday or ask for an extension.
    hey i got a question about bw ou- im running standard jelli+ferro def core and i was wondering if energy ball would be at all viable on jelli even if i have the grass coverage on ferro
    Hey man, we are paired for BW UU Classic. I think we'll have no problem finding each other on PS, but we can schedule a time if you want
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Are you avaliable today anytime until 7pm est?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Take da win G no laptop to play on lol
    got matched up for rby tour, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt +1
    yo, RBY Stabmons when? GMT 0
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    yo, I kind of dont have a pc atm so itll most likely be weekend mate, same timezone so evening but ill let you know friday bro
    ORAS UU Cup Round 1.
    GMT +5:30.
    Lemme know when you are available.
    :)
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    is saturday a good day like my evening 8 pm gmt+0 so 2:30 in the afternoon for u?
    blazedbyblaziken
    blazedbyblaziken
    yeah cool mate.
    Saturday 8PM gmt +0 is fine by me.
    :)
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Thanks bro
    mono seasonal when im +2
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    im gmt+0 bro can we do saturday evening my time? or give me a specific time please
    Haund
    Haund
    deadline's on friday and i dont think i cant during weekend evenings after like 8/9 your time. dring the day should be ok though if you can
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I gave you two an extension if you can work this out
    Ru ssnl, gmt +5:30 and free pretty much all day, though I would prefer to play after 9:30 pm. Lemme know when you want to do this.
    When do you wanna play for ttar cup? gmt+1
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    do you have discord? I can play now, if not then maybe tomorrow 9 pm gmt+0
    We're paired for ORAS No Team Preview finals. I'm EST / GMT -5. Can you play Wednesday or Thursday? I'm good any time after 11. I know its a little late but I have family stuff to deal with over the next four days and don't know when or how often I'll be free.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    So let’s play the three of us wednesday 3-5pm gmt-5
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Agre3e brothers best of luck
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Can we replay in like 20min or so. You disconnected and I had to go anyway. Different teams is prefered if thats fine, but can copy rematch.
    Good day, SOMALIA! We're paired for the first round of Pak's and Killintime's Billion Dollar (ORAS UU) Meta. Please check http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available schedule and convert time zones whenever possible; I hope you find a suitable time for us to battle. Good luck! :)
    Killintime
    Killintime
    you guys good here? nearing deadline
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…