Master Chief
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for AG ssnl im gmt and im on main on the name Cam, can do evenings lmk
    Cam
    Cam
    Monday evening is kind of a pain, any time tihs weekend would be better is there anything you can do?
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    How about tomorrow evening instead (sunday)
    Cam
    Cam
    that would be much better
    Hey we're matched up for mono seasonal :] When are you free? I'm gmt-5
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Sunday should be good with me tbh. How about 9 pm gmt on sunday?
    Marigold
    Marigold
    sounds good to me :]
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey Kurai i got a lot of work to do today. Would you want to play a bit earlier say in 45 minutes? Let me know if it's possible else I'll wait for you on our agreed time
    snls r2 when can u play im gmt -4 i can play weekdays after 4pm i see you on alot so we can get this done
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    I have like research throughout the week and when I get back on weekdays I'm just super tired. In all honesty Friday or the weekend at the times you suggested are the best for me
    Sup man. We're paired up vs eachother in uu open. I can play almost every evening between 10pm-1am GMT +1. You can find me in the uu channel. Let me know when you're available
    Superior91
    Superior91
    Cant promise Wednesday since i might be busy with work. Friday can work or otherwise in the weekend . Perhaps we see eachother earlier if not lets keep it at Friday for now
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Friday is perfect with me if it is alright with you. If you are fine then let's keep Friday 8:30 pm GMT
    Superior91
    Superior91
    Ok good cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…