Calucha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're playing for gods among us, is a weekend time fine with you?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    Yeah that would be perfect
    Tack
    im burnt out on building, take win
    paired for zutt. i'm mostly free on weekends since i work most of the day. I'm gmt-4, when would you like to play?
    Hey I'm not gonna be in the room as much as normal this week because stuck on mobile. Do you mind setting a time for us to play for SSNL r4. I'm free most days after 11am your time
    Calucha
    Calucha
    yeah no problem lets do some time thursday
    hi, im gmt+2 and i can play the afternoons and the nights my time (zu seasonal)
    0NI
    0NI
    11 pm gmt+2 ?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    yee, see you then
    Calucha
    Calucha
    yo, we need to get the ZU battle done asap lmao ill be on the rest of the day, this is my name on PS so hit me up when you can
    You there? I can play over the weekend if you can't make it tonight. I won't be able to do it tonight in about an hour or so since I have to prepare for something tomorrow.
    Calucha
    Calucha
    i can make the weekend if you cant, but i can play now, what ur username?
    Ieki
    ps username is Ieki
    When do you want to play for Poor Mans Mono? GMT-4/EDT and available most weeknights
    Calucha
    Calucha
    Im Free thursday, some time then would be great
    Sorry I missed the time. When do you want to reschedule I (probably) can't go past Friday 6:30 pm cst
    Calucha
    Calucha
    Todays my day off, if you see me in the mono room feel free to challenge me
    We're paired for 1v1 seasonal round 3. I'm gmt + 5 and fairly free during 4 pm - 8 pm. Let me know what works for you.
    When do you wanna play for pu ssnl. I am gmt+1. I can play thursday evening. Frriday Morning/afternoon or in the weekend.
    When do u want to play for pu low budget tour? Gmt +1 and in these days can free from 8:15 AM to 8:00 PM
    Calucha
    Calucha
    is your ign something different than your smogon name? because i really cant find u lol
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    I had just gone out when u write this 3: Also ye I'm usually on with the alt "classicstupidmemer", can u do tomorrow at the same time? If u can't I can try to be on at 9:30 PM my time, sorry I can't do after that
    Calucha
    Calucha
    yeah same time works see you then
    Hey, when do you wanna play for pu tour? I'm gmt+0 and I can play saturday or sunday afternoon.
    Calucha
    Calucha
    dang thats a tricky time lol, can you do Sunday 6pm your time?
    zdrup15
    Yeah, I can do that
    Calucha
    Calucha
    cool see you then
    were paired for ssnls, im gmt +1 when you wanna play?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    Im free all Thursday anytime then works, though I see you everyday I log on so i dont think we should have a problem with another time
    yo we are paired for pu first blood. im gmt -6, when do u want to play?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    Im free all tomorrow (Thursday), so basically any decent time will work, im gmt-8
    Akir
    Akir
    well i was worked like a dog thurs/friday, so r u available sunday or monday?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    yeah im free all sunday, and the rest of tonight if you want
    when do u want to play
    Calucha
    Calucha
    im free all tomorrow and Thursday, so any reasonable time those days would work grea
    Scarf
    Scarf
    7pm gmt0 sunday?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    so 11am my time tomorrow right? if so yeah lets do it then
    hey we got the gens mono tour this week, can you play on the weekend?
    Calucha
    Calucha
    yeah i can play weekends, lol i see you everytime i log on so we shouldnt have a problem battling
    Moosical
    Moosical
    yeah I just have to build other gen teams and I'm gonna be lazy until the weekend, so whenever you see me on on sat or sun
    Moosical
    Moosical
    hey you gonna log on today? I've been looking for you all day yesterday and today :V I gotta go out now but I'll be online again in a couple of hours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…