Smogon Forums

Shadestep
Shadestep
yo, when do you want to play for monotype premier League? I’d prefer to play as soon as possible, anywhere before the weekend. My timezone is GMT +1 and I’m available now for 5 hrs, tomorrow the entire day, and thursday for most of the day too
iLlama
iLlama
I can probably do Thursday night like 8 PM EST at the earliest, otherwise I'll be free Friday late afternoon and night EST and this weekend
Shadestep
Shadestep
Hmm, can’t you do any earlier today (Thursday)? I’m basically available all day besides from 6-9 PM GMT +1. I’m available on my Friday morning as well, and am willing to get out of bed early
iLlama
iLlama
I am completely busy with work and classes until 7 PM
Shadestep
Shadestep
ahh ok
can you play now then?
iLlama
iLlama
Does friday night work for you? I'll be free around 4 PM EST onward.
Shadestep
Shadestep
No. What’s the earliest you can play on Sunday?
iLlama
iLlama
I should be free starting around 2 PM EST on Sunday and the rest of the day I saw pretty much open
Shadestep
Shadestep
hmm thats kinda late i dont know if i can make that because i work sunday night. Can you play either between now and the rest 4 hours, of tomorrow earlier than that time?
iLlama
iLlama
I'm busy until tonight for Saturday so we'll have to do earlier tomorrow. The earliest I can play is 12:30 PM EST because I get off of work at 12:00 and need to eat lunch.
Shadestep
Shadestep
my gf's birthday is then so I'll be out for the night. You're able to reply now so can't you come online now too?
iLlama
iLlama
I'm checking Smogon and replying on mobile because I'm traveling rn.
Shadestep
Shadestep
ah, shame.
well, i'm available for 2.5 more hours so please try to get online if you can, if not either of us will have to sub out
iLlama
iLlama
The earliest I can get on, assuming traffic is fine, will be at around 8:30 PM EST. That's past 2.5 hours so idk if that works or not.
Shadestep
Shadestep
hmm, probably not, that's 4.30 am for me I think and I sleep from 1 AM - 5 AM since i start work at 6 AM tomorrow
iLlama
iLlama
Could you technically play when you wake up then, or would that be too time constricted? It is a Bo1, but if it's too much then we'll have to figure out subs or something.
Shadestep
Shadestep
I could try. I'll set my alarm extra early to play
iLlama
iLlama
For security, should we give Omega a heads up about this? I don't want it to end up being that something happens and you are unable to get on for whatever reason.
Shadestep
Shadestep
might be a good one, i'll pin him
iLlama
iLlama
I'm on and ready whenever you get up.