a loser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, when can you play for camo tour? I'm gmt+2, and free between 4pm - 9pm my time, I can try to play in the morning or later if need
    a loser
    a loser
    Ok cool, any time between 4pm and 9pm GMT+2 works for me but I don't play on weekends. I can play tomorrow or any week day next week
    a loser
    a loser
    Hey I'll be on today in the times you posted. I'm on as "A LOSR" right now
    tbh just something trite to apologize for how the game works and you would've beat him anyway
    Magii
    also miss you senpai
    a loser
    a loser
    haha ikr. miss you too bro. haven't seen you around much
    how do you feel about teaming with me and Anaconja for the bhtt
    a loser
    a loser
    He asked me an ElMustacho to team with him yesterday so I'm not sure which team was made first
    (AAAUbers)
    feel like I'm missing something, why run Shadow Claw on Scrappy Ekiller? EQ/Brick Break to cover Rocks and Steels sounds infinitely better unless you really value the hit on stuff like tina
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah, I said on the post it could be slashed with EQ and probably should. I put Claw on there originally but kept forgetting to change it.
    so out of everyone else in this bracket i get you. seems legit. gmt -7, can play after school (4 pm) or any time on weekend
    a loser
    a loser
    Nice. Looking forward to it! I'm US Central and only play during the week. In your timezone, I can basically play from when you get done with school until around 10 pm so just let me know
    LOL if i has gotten reqs
    a loser
    a loser
    I know right!
    Magii
    Also thanks again for the team, I’m probably gonna do a ladder run on a fresh alt just so I don’t have a million games already. Hopefully I can actually get somewhere decent >.<
    a loser
    a loser
    np man, good luck!
    Where's the 2018 remake?
    a loser
    a loser
    I've thought about changing the name on here for a while but never got around to it I guess haha. Might do it soon though now that people are noticing
    Regenerator Mewtwo-X is viable, I've run it in the past. It basically pretends to be Mienshao and operates similarly. Viable, but probably not optimal currently. Prankster has niche in Taunting other Pranksters or for surprise D.Bond, but generally not worth running over other sets.

Didn't share in the suspect topic since it would be off-topic, but thought you might be interested to know.
    a loser
    a loser
    Thanks for letting me know! That does sound pretty neat. I've been working with some non traditional regenerators lately but hadn't tried MMX.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    it sucks don't @
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…