Karppi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, when are you free for NU cycle? I’m GMT-4 / east coast
    hi, when do you wanna play for ru open? im gmt-4 and free like whenever besides friday
    When do you want to play for LC open? I’m gmt-4 and available most of my days
    tazz
    tazz
    ok tomorrow should work
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Well, I'm not sure which day you meant with that "tomorrow", but I'm currently online on main as Karppi.
    tazz
    tazz
    I sent you a challenge
    Yeasss Karppi we have to battle it out in the NeverUsed cycle.
    Stop camatosing and tell me when can you play.
    Time for deletion is nigh.
    Dr.Delete
    Dr.Delete
    Then Wednesday 11 P.M your time it is.
    Find me in the lobby( main server).
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Ok manages to already fall asleep once and too tired to even try playing, so just take win
    Dr.Delete
    Dr.Delete
    We take that everyday.
    Sayonara.
    Hey, we're paired BW cup, when're you rdy ? I'm gmt+2
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Probably
    Alkione
    Alkione
    i'm here
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Somehow still managed to forget :( But I'm online now and I even contacted someone named "Alkione" on main server. I unterstand if you can't play anymore today, so when would be your next available times?
    Yo dude, we play for ADV Cup. I'm gmt-6, and I'm available every afternoon and evening after Monday. When can you play?
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    lmao all good, Saturday then?
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    obviously we didn't battle today, so hopefully you will be online tomorrow
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    i just lost practically all motivation to play today, you can take the win
    hi when would you like to play for OST? How about Sunday at 1pm gmt-7?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi, sorry for late reply. That time should work (there is very small chance that it won't because I'm moving out either Sunday or Monday), so let's aim for it.
    Paired for ubers seasonals, gmt +1, when are u available?
    NLSlayer21
    NLSlayer21
    I might not have much time at the end of the week, if you don’t want act called on you its in your best interest to respond soon so we can schedule a time that works for both of us.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    As user Dream requested, I hereby declare that you are granted win for this matchup.
    hey we're playing for nul, im gmt+1. im usually available in the afternoons my time, so we can play at your earliest convenience, just hmu here or on ps. otherwise we can schedule for a specific time if thats your thing
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I have been very busy so wouldn't have been able to play earlier anyway, but I'm GMT+2 and I'm free tomorrow my 6PM-11PM or Wednesday same time if either of those would work.
    carcy
    carcy
    Gonna try and hit u up then
    carcy
    carcy
    im on rn on my main
    Just in case you didn't see my reply, I can play anyday and time cuz I'm on Showdown most of the time.
    We play for adv UU. Gmt -5 when you want to play?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi, I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually available 6PM-10PM my time.
    We fight for NU league. Best time for me is 9:30 - 1am gmt
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Extension is usually just 2-3 days, so we either have to play tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday (if tour host is nice enough)
    DKM
    DKM
    Ok
    DKM
    DKM
    Hey. Are you ready?
    DPP UU tour.
    Gmt -5. Can play 630-830 pm M-Thursday, and mornings on weekends
    Sam I Yam
    ...and they give you an activity win for some reason....
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I was there 7PM-11PM my time yesterday, only got VM you at my 2AM when I was sleeping and it wasn't activity win, it was coinflip (50-50 chance)
    Sam I Yam
    Kind of a bummer considering you didnt initiate any contact on Sunday after you missed the schedule time on Saturday. If you are happy with taking that as a "win" then thats on you
    I'm your opponent in BW UU Cup, when can you battle? (GMT -2) afternoon is better for me
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi, I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually free 7PM-11PM my time, but not on Tuesday.
    Altaria236_SM
    Altaria236_SM
    Can we battle Monday 9-10PM (your time)?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Yes.
    NU league, when? im gmt +1 and would prefer to play asap
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm GMT+2 usually free during my 7PM-11PM, but I'll be busy tomorrow (Tuesday)
    Karppi
    Karppi
    so when can you battle?
    RU winter seasonal GMT+1 (I´m not sure at all) i´m from spain. When can you play?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm currently online on main server as Karppi
    Rubén herrero alvarez
    Srry for being late now i´m also online on main as Mike in abyss
    Karppi
    Karppi
    You were late and I got tired of waiting you, so I accepted invitation from my friends and went to play D2 with them. I'll be there same time tomorrow, but I expect you to come on time, not half hour late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…