Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired up for mpl, sunday funday yn?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i could do sunday morning, i'm gmt-7 so that'd be like 7-11am. other than that it'd have to be later on like at 9-11pm
    Azelea
    im apparently +3 so we have a 10h difference, 10 am your time works for me i think?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah that should work, i'll let you know if anything changes
    Hey! We are oppos in NUPL. When can you play? I'd prefer to play on saturday, if it's not a problem for you. I'm gmt +2, usually free on evenings
    when fight? i prefer weekends but can do earlier if necessary, gmt +1
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Turns out I can make thursday, would be easier for me if you could make that around 1pm your time
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    thursday works, i have another tour game around then so idk if we'll start at exactly 1
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    yea that's fine, just somewhere around that time
    We gotta play for bw cup, prefer playing around stour times on friday/saturday/sunday. Lemme know your times
    Henlo!, DPP Cup gmt -4, I'd prefer to get this done soon as possible, I'm free any time after 5:30 today and 3pm for the weekdays all day weekends
    Hi we have to play for Lower Tier Stadium. I'm GMT -4, when can you play?
    BW cup r2, when? Gtm+2 here
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hi weekend will probably work best. i wake up at 8:00 gmt-7 usually so anytime after that works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    does tomorrow sound good? i literally have all day
    Santu
    Santu
    ok thats work
    i told you to get this anime shit off my wall. If its still here tmrw im gonna have to report you
    yo when adv cup. i am gmt+2 I can play weekend evening.
    MOnday,Wednesday and thursday evening.
    Monday and friday afternoon
    Ganso
    11 am gmt-7 today is fine. see you then. my ps name is gansoo
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Ok I ended up going to the gym later than expected so I might be up to 25 min later
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    ok im on both main and smogtours so ping me on there when you get on
    yo we have to play for DPP Cup im gmt+2, the best possibilities for me is from next thursday
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    sure
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    sorry for yesterday i completely passed out, you can take the win if you can't play anymore
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm nont sure when the deadline is, but I can play this weekend too o.o
    yo, bw cup, gmt+2, available everyday after 7pm, lets schedule on discord its easier
    ekoi
    ekoi
    ok np, can you play durin st time saturday ?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah that should work
    ekoi
    ekoi
    ok ! sounds good ! be around saturday durin st(contact me on discord saturday)
    When nult gmt-4 free most days after 3pm would prefer asap
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    if you thought i meant 9:15 pst i'll be on then too o.o
    Marches
    Marches
    Uh sry something came up at night my time so I wasn’t able to come on, sry for making u wait. I’ve just come back and I’ll be around if ur still on for like 2 hours, if not I hope you don’t mind rescheduling, sry for the inconvenience. At weeekend I’m free p much whenever
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    all good, i'll be on and off for most of the day today and tomorrow
    Hi, I'm new to smogon and someone told me I should come to you for the best anime recommendations. Please reply ASAP if you're able to help a newbie find his feet in the anime community.

Thanks,

Yoshi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…