Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not so little cup tour, gmt-7, cant play thursday or friday
    dcae
    dcae
    tmrw is kind of a tough day for me aside from around noon~ and my schedule for tonight is variable so it'd be cool if we could do this within the next 2 hours
    Tack
    i'm gonna say just take the win, i'd like to play but i'm kinda just missing all your attempts to contact me by a few hours and it sucks for you to need to deal with that
    dcae
    dcae
    i'd like to play too, if you're able to play around noon-1pm tmrw then im still down.
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    Tack
    Wormadam trash, aka free likes the pokemon
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    alright thanks for letting me know

2 weeks later
    Tack
    dude i don't check this when i'm not in tours lol
    Hi you messaged me on ps(which is already a horrible scheduling practice) at like 8am while I was afk asleep. Just use smogon vms next time. I'm est and can play all this afternoon so lmk a time that works for you and provided it's not stupid late for me we can play this
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    You gonna be online tonight? If not I can do anytime tomorrow before 7pm. But I would really prefer today
    Tack
    on rn if you're still around
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Okay I'm here
    Hello, when do you want to play for PU low-budget?
    Tack
    Monoredmin Belle#9019 is my discord
    talk to me there or in PU room
    when zu open? gmt-3
    Tack
    i'll be online in pu/zu room
    Rewer
    Rewer
    i was here the whole time doing other stuff and you didnt even fucking message me, can u stop trying to fish activity and play me now
    Rewer
    Rewer
    you know what take the win if u want it so badly, im in no mood to play this
    reminder that the tangela analysis is getting pretty late
    Tack
    feel free to reassign
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Hi we gotta play for pu ssnl, im -2 and can play mostly my afternoons.
    Tack
    hey sup, i'm -5, free pretty much 24/7 on weekends
    Perry
    Perry
    Add me on discord so we can figure this out: perry#0950
    Tack
    added, Monoredmin Belle#9019
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…