Hec
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, we gotta play for World Cup! are u free to play this weekend?

gmt+2, ideally between 20-22h my time
    Hec
    Hec
    which day do you prefer? I can do any day of the next week (any time too)
    Trosko
    Trosko
    im quite busy in week days so lets say next weekend, saturday same time. If I can play before that day I'll let u know!
    Hec
    Hec
    ok, perfect
    hey bro, for wcop, i'm pst and feel free to play on weekends, and can play all day after june 15th finish my final, which time do you prefer to play?
    Hi, soz about not contacting yesterday. I sent in a request for an extension and we have until the end of today, Tuesday, to get this match done. This is my discord, I check it very frequently: baddummy#7305
    Let’s stay in contact and play some time this evening, if you have any particular preferences as to time let me know.
    Hec
    Hec
    Ok, I sent a request on ur discord
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Ok, I'd like to play in the next hour or two. Please message me on discord soon.
    we play for gsc cup, i am available anytime and ill play you today even, just let me know
    Hi, I'm GMT+1. We're paired for the rby classic cup. Is tomorrow, Thursday evening a good time for you? Let me know if this works. Not 100% sure about my availability at this point in time, but I'm certain I can also do Sunday evening as well. I'll keep you updated if necessary.
    Hec
    Hec
    Sunday is fine :)
    Hec
    Hec
    Are you there?
    Yo Hec ! Im gmt +2 and available at 4:00pm tomorrow or between 4:00pm and 7:00pm wednesday. Does one of those work with u ? (oupl)
    hi we are against for frontier draft league, gmt+2 here, when you are able to play? i'd rather to play on weekdays, thursday looks good for me, let me know dude so we can set a time
    Hec
    Hec
    Weekdays is kinda tough for me. Can you play today?
    quando quer jogar pelo turbo3? eu posso jogar todo dia depois das 17:00 na semana
    Hec
    Hec
    quer tentar ir agora?
    Yay
    Yay
    chego em casa por volta das 21:00, se quiser eu to livre a noite toda
    How about the weekdays on 4pm-6pm? I'm PST or GMT-8. This involves Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday(not sure when is the deadline). For Tuesday I can go for 2pm-6pm but I need your approval for what time you want to play at.
    Hey I'm your opponent in OST. I'm PST and on saturday available at 2PM to 4PM at the moment. I can try to be flexible on sunday but I need a time on your end to try to do so.
    Yo. We are paired for NU Open. I'm GMT +2 and I can play this week past 10 PM my time. If that doesn't work tell me when can you play.
    Rigged tour opp here, where would u be available to play ? I'll be available all the week, and i'll be up on smogtours/showdown
    BIHI
    BIHI
    tour host gave me activity win, ask him if it's revertible
    BIHI
    BIHI
    So we have to play dduring the next two days, can we do it today ?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Sorry to harass you but we have until monday to play, so it'd be nice to show up. I'm available all week end long
    rigged tourney, when do you wanna play ? gmt+2 here
    Hec
    Hec
    Saturday 8pm your time is fine?
    H-C
    H-C
    I won't be on, I have a party but sunday will be fine
    Hec
    Hec
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…