akaFila
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heyo when do you wanna battle for mono seasonals? I'm est, sometime past 2:30pm on wednesday would work well, im down for monday/tuesday but it'd be in the evening since i have other tour battles
    Hello, I need to schedule a AAA game with you for the blt right? My timezone is -8, and I should be available everyday between 4:00pm and 5:00pm. Does that time work for you?
    WD_WA
    WD_WA
    Monday works fine with me, thank you.
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Wait the time change fucks up timezones right? I might be -5, idek ffs. Whenever Monday evening CST works. Originally that was 7pm for me which is fine if you want to go for that
    WD_WA
    WD_WA
    That should be fine.
    yo we play for ubers seasonal im gmt -5
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I’m good any day this week from say 5pm CST gmt-6 and later. Friday/weekend would probably be best as I’m available any timeframe those days
    Hydrra
    Hydrra
    let's play at 7 pm gmt -5 tonight then
    Hydrra
    Hydrra
    can you play tonight after 6pm est?
    Hey when can u play for neo col? Im gmt -8, this weekend kinda sucks but im really free next week especially afternoon/evening
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I’m good any day this week from say 5pm CST gmt-6 and later. Friday/weekend would probably be best as I’m available any timeframe those days
    Nineage
    Nineage
    i think friday afternoon after 5 your time should work nicely. i'll find you then.
    hey we play for cap nostalgia, im GMT when do ya wanna play
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I should be available anytime this weekend if that works. GMT-6
    Hey ubers seasonal when u wanna play? gmt +5.30 here and mostly available 7 pm through midnight my time if that's good with you. Would prefer sat/sun :]
    iry
    iry
    ? D:
    iry
    iry
    Dude u there?
    I was sure I just wrote you....Nevermind, when you can play next sunday for BW LC minitour? I'm GMT+1 and I prefer to play evening my time. Let me know.
    We're paired for STABmons open, when do you want to play? I'm in the timezone GMT+0, available in the time range of 4pm ~ 11pm on weekdays and 1pm ~ 11pm on weekends.
    OU Divisonal:
    GMT -5, free weekends - preferably afternoons. When are you free?
    Moony
    Moony
    still need to play. when are you free?
    I had a shitty tryout last time and got a really bad flute chair region 17.
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I only did all-region tryouts once soph. year I think, and I forgot my sheets. Of three pieces I memorized one, half of another, and a fourth of the last. Never cared about doing it after that. I did it in jr high and made like 7th chair 8th grade, but that's hardly anything compared to the HS division.
    We have to play for cap ssnl i’m est what time and day works for you i’m very flexiable.
    akaFila
    akaFila
    1pm est today work for you? I’m available any time after that as well if not
    Quick non smog question-

I was reading the cooking thread and saw your baklava. Do you have the recipe?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Nah that's old af
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…