Xiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just gonna post here that we contacted through discord and arranged for a weekend (just in case cause of the activity contact thing)
    ru winter ssnl gmt +2 when do you wanna play?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    I'll try to catch you when you're on, is your nick Xiri on main?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    No my usual alt is Snow Jiniri. It would be preferred if you told me a day you prefer to play since I'm not PS all the time
    Staxi
    Staxi
    Friday/saturday/sunday
    hi when fight for pu ssnl, gmt +1
    Xiri
    Xiri
    So uh... the deadline has passed so we really should try to play asap lol. Hows your availability on weekdays
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I can play now?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I just got home so yeah I'll be free from now on until about 12am my time
    Bro we gotta play for blt. Is wednesday evening possible for you? If yes it would be really appreciated friend :] GMT+2 btw for the exact time
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    tbh as late as possible would be appreciated because i unfort don't know the exact time I'll be home from work. I guess 12 PM should be arount the time i can get to it. If that's ok for you oc!
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm guessing you mean 12am my time which works for me
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    yeh. I mix the twelves always up. my bad.
    tomorrow or sunday 7am-1pm gmt -4 i can do
    Nat
    Nat
    im pretty busy w/ slam so hopefully these slots work L
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sunday 7am~8am would work best with me if thats alright with you
    Nat
    Nat
    ok
    we play for pupl, when are you available? gmt+2
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. GMT+9 and am free weekday nights until late (excluding Friday). Can play on weekends too but not sure of my available times just yet (usually late nights too)
    Raiza
    Raiza
    today / tomorrow / thursday all work, around this time which should be 11 pm for you
    New opponent, heard you have an ungodly timezone and is flexible on your Saturday, does either 10-11am start time for you work. If not you should pick a reasonable time for me Sunday -4 and we can play then.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh hey. Will you be available any time between Sunday 10am ~ 1pm your time?
    snaga
    snaga
    Let's shoot for like 11am
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Online now as Snow Jiniri
    well we play each other for two pu tours lol... Saturday is probably best for me but i may also be able to play Wednesday afternoon or late at night today or Tuesday
    LordST
    LordST
    Yea your Saturday is a no go for me. What’s your availability like for your Thursday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Pretty much the same for all weekdays - work ends at like 12am so I'll be free until 2amish
    Xiri
    Xiri
    So when are we playing?
    Hey we’re paired for Dpp global. I’m gmt-7 and I’ll be available tonight from 7-11 if you’re around. Otherwise I’m good Tuesday Thursday and Friday evenings
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey GMT+9 and I can play 11pm Thursday your time
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    okie dokie
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    btw i would prefer to play earlier if you are online, i will be online on main and smogtours
    Hey when would you like to play for bo3 tour? Im gmt-7 and can only play weekends
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. GMT+9 and I'll be free from Saturday afternoons till late. Sundays from 11:30pm~2am ish
    Hey man we’re paired for nu league, actually busy tomorrow to Sunday so can either play this afternoon or sometime next week, I’m gmt+1
    Orphic
    Orphic
    oh shit man I had this down as tuesday for me, my bad, can we do the same time tomorrow?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sure no problem. Oh btw 12am my time is actually 4pm your time not 3pm.
    Orphic
    Orphic
    awesome that's even better, thanks dude
    we play for PU bo3. im gmt +1 and available every day in the evening. Completely available on wednesday, friday and sunday. lmk which time you want
    Xiri
    Xiri
    ...you go to school on Sunday evenings too? That's pretty harsh. But yeah in that case, it will have to be Wed or Thurs.
    Akir
    Akir
    that is quite the big extension. ill extend it to wednesday but after that it will end up holding the tournament heavily. alrdy is tbh
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sorry about that. Kushalos - I can be on from 7pm~2am my time on weekdays (altho I will be working until 12am so I won't be able to reply to battle requests straight away). Will definitely be free from 12am~2am
    Hi, were paired for pound for pound, when can you play? Im gmt+2
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey GMT+9 and I'll be free on weekday nights (until around 2am my time)
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Can you play today 3pm my time?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    No. I'm going to be out the whole weekend
    yo we're paired for pu bo3. gmt-5. i leave the country saturday and i wont have internet for a week so lmk when you can play before saturday.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh okay. Its fine - lets try 12pm your time on Friday
    Dundies
    hey i got off of work early if you wanna play now
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I can play in about 40 minutes (altho I'll only be on for like 30 minutes or so) I'll be on as Snow Jiniri.
    lol we're paired again Mono ssnl. Gmt-7 weekdays after 9pm until 11pm or weekends almost any time if scheduled.
    Eien
    Eien
    2:30am Saturday your time is still Friday my time, so that won't work. I'll try to be up and ready at 9am my time on Saturday (1am Sunday for you).
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oops right. Thanks for that. See you then!
    Eien
    Eien
    On a bit early if you're ready. Eien on PS
    Mono ssnl. Gmt-7 weekdays after 9pm until 11pm or weekends almost any time if scheduled.
    Eien
    Eien
    Rough time difference. Let's go Sunday 2:30am your time?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    That should work yep.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm ready to go when you are. My alt is 'Snow Jiniri'
    yo when play for oras tour? gmt -3
    Lusa
    can you do it tmorrow or friday 2 am your time? thats the only option for me cause of 12 hour difference
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Should be free then. My Friday 2am aka your Thursday 2pm should be great
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Ready when you are. PM me on my alt 'Snow Jiniri'
    sorry i was afk when you messaged me, but i voiced your alt!
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Thanks! Much appreciated
    ru gens tour when im -4
    Xiri
    Xiri
    GMT+9 and can play weekdays 7pm~2am my time.
    roman
    wanna play in 30?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    sure that works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…