ffsMxhon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sans! Sans! Wake up!
    What is it, dude?
    A human has fallen from the surface world
    Really? And you got a bone to pick wit'im?
    No time for puns
    Come on, that was a real rib-tickler, ayy
    Ugh! Enough!
    Alright, here we go again
    Welcome to the Underground
    How was the fall?
    If you wanna look around
    Give us a call
    We don't see humans often
    We're happy you just dropped in!
    I fucking hate it i fucking hate fuffs its the fucking its the worst thing my dad always makes fucking god damn fuffs at christmas and its the worst i fucking hate it its like my least favorite user my brother hates it too i dont know why my dad fucking makes that shit its fucking disgusting i hate fuffs fuck
    ffsMxhon
    ffsMxhon
    i fucking hate it i fucking hate luzdud its the fucking its the worst my dad always makes fucking god damn luzdud at christmas and its the worst i fucking hate it its like my least favorite user my brother hates it too i dont know why dad makes that shit its fucking disgusting i hate luzdud fuck
    Milkshook
    Milkshook
    (not actually irl, just the joke) :(
    ffsMxhon
    ffsMxhon
    READ THE FUCKING RULES. omg
    hey, so I wasn't really sure if you were the right person to go to for this but, here goes:

there's this very old coworker of mine, i'd guess like mid 90s - obviously no romantic thought would ever cross through my mind, but the other day I overheard her explaining that she was a jigglypuff main to a friend & i guess, i dont know, something sparked. what should i do?
    ffsMxhon
    ffsMxhon
    forward air. she should get the reference
    its monday... already? :) u know what that means... Time To Shake Youre Tail Like This Funny Cat Doe s Happy a Good Monday Please Share :)
    ffsMxhon
    ffsMxhon
    I'm a month late but what the fuck is wrong with you
    Aeonic
    Aeonic
    So many things
    ffsMxhon
    ffsMxhon
    Same lol.

This message was brought to you buy WDCMwwkdfekrtgmeRFMGVFDEKRGV

:)
    ruwfkgfiuiregfbikbnp;ojop and fries please
    ffsMxhon
    ffsMxhon
    you guys are so FUCKING rude coming onto MY smogon wall and asking ME what to do I'll have you know i'll be in contact with my LAWYERS following this DISGRACE
    UberSkitty
    UberSkitty
    Well now I'm most definitely contacting your manager.
    A Quag To The Past
    A Quag To The Past
    Hello uberskitty has told me there has been a disturbance in the force ffs what is the problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…