Accel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks to Accelgor's blistering Speed stat, great Special Attack in tandem with Choice Specs, and valuable coverage coupled with utility moves like Spikes, Accelgor cements itself as a huge annoyance to teams. Adding onto the point of Accelgor's coverage, Accelgor is capable of dealing massive damage to many unsuspecting Pokemon, such as hitting Steelix with Focus Blast and Diancie with Energy Ball. Accelgor outpaces
    When would you like to play for UU majors? Most days and times should do well for me.
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey! We can play at any time tomorrow from around 1 PM to 4 PM (EST), if that's cool.
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    Yeah, tomorrow is good!
    Play when BW DOU tournament ? I'm GMT +2
    Accel
    Accel
    Perfect, I think that should be in 4 hours from now? I'll be on PS! and stours, hmu whenever you see me on.
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    nah, 5 hours and 12m ( maybe I gave a wrong GMT sry )
    Accel
    Accel
    Still works, see you then!
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    Accel
    Accel
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    Accel
    Accel
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    Accel
    Accel
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    Hi, we are playing for BW UU Cup Round 5. I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually available 6PM-10PM my time. When would you be able to battle?
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, gmt - 5 here. With exams and work I'll only be free from 9 pm est on Saturday and all day on Sunday. Lmk if that works (Sundays prob our best bet imo).
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Yeah, really can't do that time on Saturday (it's like 4AM for me), so could you do like 8PM GMT+2 on Sunday?
    Accel
    Accel
    Should be perfect, see you then! n_n
    Hey we play for RU ssnl. GMT -5 free Friday afternoon + weekend.
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, same timezone here as well. I'm free from 9 PM onward on Saturday night and all day on Sunday and I'll be on both main and stours during those times. Hmu whenever you see me on under the same alt as my username and we'll get this done.
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Ok let’s plan on Sunday
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey man, you can take the win. Something important's come up for me and I prob won't be able to find the time to play our games. Gl in the future rounds!
    Hey we are paired for bw uu cup. I’m gmt-8 and available to play on most of the time on weekends and every weekday after 8pm my time
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, GMT -5 here. This week is looking to be a pretty busy one for me, so my availability would probably be limited to this upcoming Sunday. Any time is fine, but we can shoot for like 2 PM your time if that's cool.
    yjh971203
    yjh971203
    that's proper for me, see you then
    Accel
    Accel
    Alright I'm on right now on both PS! and stours under the same alt as my forum name, so we can hopefully get this done at your earliest convenience n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…