ninjadog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do you want to play for Mono LC tour. GMT - 5 here
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Oh er I must've gotten the times wrong, was thinking about now. It's Ninjadog
    Tyke
    Tyke
    Alright so when do you want to try again?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    ah shit sorry forgot to respond to this, idk when I'll wake up tomorrow but if I see you on we can play, otherwise take W ig.
    Yo were paired for battle factory. I'm EDT (GMT-4). What's your timezone?
    Andy Snype
    I think if I do the math that's 10 AM - 12 midnight my time if that calc is right. I've got work on the weekdays. I can do an earlier time (before 5 PM mine) on Saturday and Sunday mine (before 9 PM mine). Either of those two sound good to you?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Something like 10AM your time on Saturday would be good, if that works.
    Andy Snype
    Oh yeah sorry forgot to respond but that works. I think I screwed up on the math but 10 AM my time is midnight for you and I'm guessing that's sat/sun midnight. I used timebie.com to check. Evening Fri and evening Sat are taken up for me but I can do other times if 10 AM mine doesn't work well for you.
    yooo we're paired for ssnl

wanna play now? if not then we'll have to figure out schedules probably, i'm available after 5pm my time most days gmt -5. i'll be off friday & sunday so anytime on those days is OK
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Hey, I've got exams tomorrow and Wednesday but after that I'm pretty free, can do after 9pm your time at nights or before 11am in the mornings, let me know what you'd prefer.
    hey dude tag me on discord whenever you're ready to play

i'm gonna be gaming with my other pal but i'll be paying attention
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    alright no worries just gonna eat breakfast I'll tag you when I'm done
    Hey, we're matched for BW Cup. I can only do weekdays this week, tuesday - thursday I can do 9 am - 11 pm gmt+1.

Friday I can only do 9 am - 5 pm gmt+1. Please let me know what works best for you.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Hey, I'm GMT+10 so does Tuesday 11pm my time, 2pm yours work?
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    My Tuesday 2 pm right? Yea that should be fine.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah, cool.
    Hey there we're matched for the DPP cup, I'm GMT -4. Weekdays aren't great with me working late ATM, any problem with doing the weekend? Say Saturday afternoon my time/Sunday Evening yours?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    friday night is right out, i'll be working until near midnight. saturday is fine, probably sunday morning too
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah I'm cool with (in your time) either after 10pm Saturday night or before 12pm Sunday morning, whichever you'd prefer.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I'll be on showdown all day today in the roa room if you end up being around, but probably if you aren't play tomorrow instead
    Hey we are matched for lc ssnl. I’m gmt-4 and would prefer to play between 12-4pm during the weekdays. Let me know what your availability is.
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Oh and do you want to pick a specific time?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah it's all good, I'm used to it lol. If you want, I'm usually always on PS at that time anyway so you can just PM me whenever.
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Hey just a heads up that I’ll be online tmrw at 10am my time to challenge you. I know we said anywhere between 9-11am my time so I just wanted to give you a specific time.
    I SAW YOUR SWISS WIN!!! MAKE PLAY-OFFS. I BELIEVE IN YOU :D
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Thanks Space :), hopefully I can haha, and good to hear from you!
    Sorry, I messed the times and ended up getting coinflip, I'm gonna inform the host as soon as I get home that it was unfair (TurBo3)
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah it's fine, Australia/Brazil time zones are terrible to schedule with, not much either of us can do about that.
    Natan
    Natan
    That's fair
    Clouds
    Clouds
    Look at 'ol Ninja Dawg bein a GOOD SPORT
    OU Turb03. Best time for me is 9:30pm-1am gmt
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Are you sure, I don't mind playing like Sunday night your time, or if you see me on PS (same name as here) just PM me and we can play
    DKM
    DKM
    Nah. I'm not feeling like playing this tournament anymore
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Alright
    Alola trial gmt+2 uu ru i prefer my evenings, if ur aus timezone then is it ever possible to play on ur mornings? What is it in gmt
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    LC, and I'm GMT+11 don't wake up til like 11:30am most days, so 2:30am is really the earliest at night your time I could do sorry. I'm usually up until like 5pm your time or so, so any time before then works.
    [14:57:49] Lucario•1582: Sgv do you love slugma like ninja and clatu do
    [14:57:53] @Sun☼GodVolcarona: no
    hello when play for alolan trial gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm. also state what tiers u wanna remove
    next up for alolan trial is yours truly, i'm adding ubers you drop 2, and i'm -5 find me on discord/smogtours i'm usually on at night but we could play rn if you wanted
    We are paired up for the alolan trial. When do u wanna play? Gmt +1 here.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Er that was sent at like 3:45am, got a flight this afternoon but I get home at about 9am your time and can play any time after that.
    Simia
    Simia
    Are you around
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Sorry was watching Aus Open final, I'll be on in 10 mins or so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…