Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bud we play for bo3! gmt-7 and would prefer to play about 2 hours before the pupl draft so around (10am my time on saturday). I wont be able to play on the weekdays so if saturday doesnt work ig we can play on sunday. let me know what works for you n_n
    TJ
    TJ
    hey, ik we are both busy with pspl atm but can you help me set a date after that ends? Akir wants us to fight!
    posting here in hopes we never play for monopl and I claim act
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    But also when do u wanna play
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Can play this ecening for me buddo? I'm travelling home from uni now and will be home about 8pm gmt+1
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    I can’t do that cuz on phone rn. I can play in like an hour or any other day any time
    when do you wanna play for nupl?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    lets do sunday. any time after 7 pm your time would be preferred for me. Is that doable?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yes that's do-able bud. I'll let you know on the day, but i should be good to find you at some point :) If in doubt, you have my discord to message me?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I can find you in the nu discord, i'm in there too so should be good
    Hey when do you wanna play for the bo3 tour
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    tuesday evening good for you? i'm gmt +1
    Sam I Yam
    Hmm would you be up for playing Saturday? I'm -4, and I'd probably only be able to play around midnight or later your time during the week
    We’re paired for WCoP, I’m GMT -4 and would like to play on the last weekend.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'll try and be awake, though I am moving that day back from Uni. If not is my saturday evening okay for you?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    You said saturday wasn't possible? I'm going on a trip this saturday. Might be getting home during my night but idk when.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Saturday I am unavailable all day until 9pm, i'm just trying to spread out my games since sunday is going to be congested with pokemon matches. I'll try and make friday - if not sunday funday
    Hey we play for the bo3 pu tour. I'm est and can play tomorrow and fri after 2pm my time, as well as most of saturday and monday after 2 pm. Can also play early morning every day
    lmk when u wanna play for nupl im free all week except thursday and sunday gmt-7
    watashi
    watashi
    lets do friday at 6 pm ur time?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    perfect
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Would you be okay to rearrange for saturday my evening? Something came up today irl which makes it very difficult to meet scheduled time for a bo3. Would 10pm gmt+1 work for you tomorrow instead?
    Lelverpoop will get exposed as fuck vs AS Roma
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    On another note, rby cup. Gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    You can take the win, I don't honestly have the time to play rby cup and there are too many tours i'm in at the moment :)
    Hey mate, we're paired for UUPL. I'm still GMT+2. Would prefer to play Thursday or later because I'm kinda focused on other stuff, and evening after 8 pm my time generally works best, although I can play any time on Sunday. When would you like to play?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey bud, gmt+1 so not a bad time difference. I'm okay with playing later, I think friday evening might be easier for me but i'll let you know. Or if we're both online at the same time, i'll drop you a message. Worst comes to worst we play sunday as i should be free then :)
    Ark
    Ark
    Gonna be taking your offer to play Sunday; might be here physically this evening but can't really commit to a tour game. If you wanna know why, hit me up on discord and I'll tell you.
    Ark
    Ark
    I can play whenever now, write a message here or hit me up on discord (GC#9292) when you want to play. Or just tell a teammate to hl me if that's more convenient. :x
    hey, pu ssnl. gmt+2. When do you wanna play. I can play monday afternoon and evening ,Wednesday evening,Thursday evening, Friday afternoon.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey there, can you play now?
    Hey, when play for nu League? Gtm+1, free weekend evening
    Santu
    Santu
    We scheduling today 9 pm gtm+1
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    No, we said 8:30 gmt-0, here i am btw i'm online
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Although kinda hard to find you online when you're not in any public rooms :( i've left you a pm, hopefully you will respond
    Hi, we are paired for GSC Championship. You know, I'm GMT+1 and I'd prefer to play evening my time. When are you availble next week?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    No can't do today i'm afraid, but weekend, maybe sunday is good for me bud. Sometime between 6 and 10pm gmt?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    That's ok for me this sunday, around 9.00/9.30 pm
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'll be on main in 15 minutes
    I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and your personality (at least the one you show in your videos). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (which I considere a very good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…