teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play rupl. Gmt + 1 and I’m free any evening from 11:30 pm my time onwards every day pretty much. Both our teams are already in so if you wanna play early in the week just lmk
    teal6
    teal6
    hey i would love to. is wednesday okay with you? i get home around 1130 your time
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Yea seems good so I’ll see you then
    Hey, we're paired for roapl. when do you wanna play? I'm -4 and need to play before friday.
    teal6
    teal6
    i actually gotta play before wednesday myself - would you wanna play rn?
    Hclat
    sure
    teal6
    teal6
    okay im on smogtours, RED WHITE and TEAL
    fsr i missed this but we play for rupl week 6. my timezone is gmt+3. lmk when you want to play so we will get it done.
    teal6
    teal6
    yo, i am typically good to go any time past 7PM eastern (gmt-4) but i know thats pretty late for you. i can play weekend too
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    weekend prolly a better choice, can play pretty much all day on saturday and after stour on sunday. lmk what times on weekend work for you
    Yo teal, nice ava. Also, gl on ur roapl match.
    teal6
    teal6
    thanks bro thats my main man don quixote. i actually just played and won in roapl which was nice
    ayedan
    ayedan
    Yo gratz, i might steal that ava lookin nice
    When can you play for roapl? I can play 6:45 am and occasionally in evening weekdays. Weekends I can do later in the morning. GMT -5
    Hey we play for powc, im Pacific time is there a chance you can play Tuesday evening? If you can't I'll have to let you know a bit later on my availability for Friday/Saturday and i likely can't play Sunday
    Hello esteemed user teal, we have to play for ADV Cup. I'm GMT+2 and quite flexible schedule wise but I would like to prepare myself a bit so it would arrange me not to play until a couple of days.

glad I got a good player so soon :D
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Mmm I would rather play the week-end if you don't mind since it is that or one of us being forced to fight at an extreme hour. Would anytime Sunday morning work for you ?
    teal6
    teal6
    Sunday should work great - wanna play around 11am my time?
    Teclis
    Teclis
    6PM mine ? That should be fine by me !
    Hey we're playing for RU Open, i'm GMT -5, free for most of the week
    teal6
    teal6
    same timezone, wanna play around 830PM on Friday?
    Sage
    Sage
    Sure, see ya then
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man, i'm gonna be on smogtours as RED WHITE and TEAL whenever you are ready
    Ok, I got the team ready that I'm gonna use. When do you want to play for RoaPL? I'm GMT+1, and I'm fine with most times before 1am for me.
    Boss, since we're very close to the end of the deadline, can I ask you here if I'm allowed the extension for my OST R2 match I asked Thursday?
    Hi teal, I like ur ava, its very unique and Emma stone > Emma Watson (feminist) any day.
    teal6
    teal6
    absolutely
    Hey, I contacted my opponent, Fanman64, scheduled a time, and he didn't arrive. The conversation can be seen on my profile, and I will try to reschedule with him. If he can't play, then is it a default win or coin flip?
    NatureMaster64
    NatureMaster64
    Update: My opponent can't play and gave me the win, it shows on his profile.
    teal6
    teal6
    alright, just post that in the thread
    hi teal. gmt-0, when fight for gsc playoff?
    teal6
    teal6
    bro ik ur timezone u fool
    teal6
    teal6
    i go to bed around 11-12 my time so that's way too early your time, wanna do weekend? if u can't u can take the win
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah we can do weekend, no one likes free wins bro. Would much rather the better player goes on n_n
    Hey I put in a request for an extension for OST round 2 (like page 15 of ost 2) i was just wondering if it was granted or not. My reasoning is all in the post and what not. Thanks
    Hello,
    For the OST, how long should I give my opponent to respond? I'm supposed to play sak1195 so I messaged him Tuesday, but I haven't heard back from him.
    teal6
    teal6
    All good, I will update. There was some administrative issues in the switch in hosts, thanks for letting me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…