Prisoner952
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    Sure, here's a quick edit:

https://pokepast.es/15568ceaa85e4301

I dropped the camel for mmawile because it benefits more from golem trapping steel-types. I changed uxie's set to the smogon standard, heal bell doesn't do too much. You need cress on basically any TR team, so I put it in there.
    Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    It looks similar to the rmt ik with cress and all but all trick room teams kind of look alike because certain mons are just really good in TR.
    scorbunnys
    scorbunnys
    thanks, i will copy your team too
    what are your thoughts on mega aggron on trickroom? ive been thinking about it but it probably gets outclassed by stakataka
    Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    hi i was just writing up a rate on your team lmao. They do different things for sure but I dont think aggron has the strength to be a good abuser. Being limited to the mega stone hurts a lot. And it can't switch into basically anything until it mega evolves, which makes its good bulk less useful. Alternatively, M-Mawile can come in with intimidate and hit back much harder.
    EliAWD
    EliAWD
    well looking forward to seeing it, ur rate
    ou blitz when are you available -7
    Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    Sorry I totally forgot about this... you can take the win if you haven’t already.
    Baloor
    Baloor
    you sure you dont want to play? I didnt call act right away because I figured we could reschedule
    Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    if you're up for it sure. ive got time rn if you wanna play
    OUSSNL, I'm GMT -5 when are you free to play?
    Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    weekdays after about 5:30 pt, but i can't do today or tomorrow. If that doesn't work out something over the weekend would be ok too.
    Yo, we're paired for Pseudo OU tour. I'm GMT. My evenings work best on weekdays. Free after 3pm on Saturdays. When works for you?
    Diophantine
    Cool. See you then.
    Prisoner952
    Prisoner952
    I might actually have something at the planned time so unless you can play in the next 30 minutes or so I might have to reschedule
    Diophantine
    Yeah I can play then. On Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours as Diophantine
    Interesting Latias set on your Bazaar post, have any replays for that? It's more aggressive than Substitute or Refresh versions, and more status-prone, so I'd like to see how it plays on an offensive build.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…