AgentK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• howdy, i got you for monotype uu tour! i'm gmt -6, i'm available from 11 am-10 pm my time all this week.
    average fella
    average fella
    since you haven't been on, i guess we'll have to schedule a different time! i can still do it on sunday, monday, or tuesday same time. please show up to scheduled events
    AgentK
    AgentK
    I'm seriously sorry about missing the time. Something bad came up and I got the internet right now **facepalms** let's do tomorrow (Monday) same time. Sorry again
    average fella
    average fella
    sounds good
    i took down cam for you agent <3 i got revenge for you
    AgentK
    AgentK
    Ayy thanks Joker 1v1 <3 <3 Good luck and win more :D
    Hi! I'm your round 3 opponenr for lc swiss. I'm pdt and I would like to face you either my time at around 5pm or 4 pm on Saturday. I'm booked on Sunday but free this coming Monday and on Tuesday and Thursday available after 2pm.
    lc swiss, i'm gmt -7. would prefer to play any of sunday-wednesday, what works for you?
    AgentK
    AgentK
    Okay just leave a message whenever you are ready. I will check forums occasionally
    rssp1
    rssp1
    ill be online for a bit if you want to get it done now
    rssp1
    rssp1
    if not maybe we can play a couple hours earlier than this time tomorrow, since you tend to be on then
    hi we need to play for 1v1 seasonal, will be free in the evenings for me and on thursday morning, hit me up.
    Cam
    Cam
    sorry I meant to put it in, maybe we could play this evening for you, I'm going to get on a bus in an hour but i'll be back in a couple of hours for sure so I can catch you this evening for you
    AgentK
    AgentK
    Okay fine. I will be online in an hour
    Cam
    Cam
    I'm cam on ps just shoot me a message when you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…