Eien
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play? I'm GMT -7, and I'd prefer to have our match on a later day during the week. Perhaps some time during Fri-Sun?
    Eien
    Eien
    hey yea same timezone let's go weekend? saturday at like idk 5pm?
    Prosaic
    Prosaic
    That's perfect. See you then. :)
    Hey, I don't mean to be rude, bur I finished the changes on my analysis, and posted saying I was ready for QC; but its been a few days, and I just wanted you to know that its ready for QC
    Eien
    Eien
    We'll try to get to it soon
    Hi we play for pspl, gmt+2 free during my evenings, id rather get this done asap but might be tough since youre -7, lmk
    Eien
    Eien
    Is Sunday better? I'll try to work with your schedule.
    If you'll be on up until 11 your time, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to meet up some time even if nothing certain. I should be around early in the morning and will try to find you.
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Both are the same for me really, so lets try saturday so we can postpone if sth happens, and yh i should be able to stay late
    Eien
    Eien
    Kk sounds good
    Hello! When are you free to play? I'd prefer to play this afternoon, Thursday morning, or Friday afternoon. I'm GMT-4.
    Eien
    Eien
    I'll accommodate your weekend times because I can't make weekdays for you. When's good?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I think Saturday at 8 PM for me (5 PM for you) should be good.
    Eien
    Eien
    Sounds good
    Double Thread but I wanted to say this. Is there any way I can actual do something meaningful in the Monotype community? I want to do something more than just be a part of it. Thanks! :)
    Eien
    Eien
    I think a good place to start is simply chatting with others in the community in our chatroom on Pokémon Showdown.
    Genguy27
    In there doing a tourney as we speak
    I just want to thank you for all the help you gave me in perfecting my team, you´ve been a huuuuuuuuuuge help. Looking forward to seeing you in other´s forum´s, and maybe another mono of mine in the future :)
    Eien
    Eien
    No problem
    double post but since you started the thread, I thought you should know that the banner for the Monotype Gen 7 C&C index still says OMs. I could ask an artist to get it commissioned if there aren’t any banner people. It’s peobably the least of your concerns but just wanted to let you know. Sorry to bother you.
    Hey if there are any projects you need a head for/ tours to be hosted I would be glad to do so. I am looking to make a larger contribution than chat presence.
    Magii
    Bump I realize there are more competent hosts but really the offer still stands.
    Eien
    Eien
    Those people come to me with ideas. If you PM me ideas, we can discuss it. I'm not going to hold projects just for you, sorry.
    Magii
    Cool np
    free the scroller
    Eien
    Eien
    Would have gotten away with it in 1 more if it weren't for that meddling site update!
    TJ
    TJ
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…