TastedSumo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going away to Basic Army Training. I will not be back until August 9th and I am leaving on May 30th.
    Yo, forgot till just recently but we're playing for BW Cup, preferably we play in the next few days because the deadline is soon. I should be able to play in the morning until about this time tomorrow (gmt -6) and should have most of Tuesday and Wednesday free since I'm off work and only have a couple classes to go to. lmk what works the best for you so we can play soon
    TastedSumo
    TastedSumo
    tuesday at night would be great for me
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good, cya then
    TSR
    TSR
    I'll be online for the next couple hours, PS name is the same, pm me when you're ready to play
    Hi, ag ssnl, GMT+1, I'm freest on Saturday if you can do sometime then.
    DoW
    DoW
    Like I said I'm gonna be busy on Tuesday, so I can't play then. Is Monday or Wednesday at 6pm my time doable, if you can't play today?
    TastedSumo
    TastedSumo
    oh wednesday is good, but 6 pm MY time is good. i can not do your time no matter what
    DoW
    DoW
    I won't be able to do 6pm central time, I've got to be in work early every day next week. At a push I could do 5pm your time, though earlier would be much better. Alternatively we can play now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…