Wamr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo gsc globals, im -4 and can play from thursday onwards, anytime after 5pm is good with me
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Ok , Thursday 6pm gmt-5 is ok for u ?
    kaori
    kaori
    yea sounds good
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Im on main as wamr
    hey, looks like we're playing for gsc global championship. I'm gmt -4 and available pretty much whenever until sunday. let me know when is good
    Yo, we play for BW cup. I'm GMT -5 and can manage weekdays after 6 or 7 PM and after 12 PM on the weekends. Also, nice avatar :D
    Wamr
    Wamr
    hahaha dw , i can
    TPP
    TPP
    Sweet, I'll be in the OU and RMT rooms under the same name (I'm a mod and RO respectively in those rooms so I'll be near the top of the userlist) tomorrow.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm online, so shoot me a PM whenever you're ready.
    gsc cup, I'm gmt +1 when are u available?
    Tzara
    Tzara
    Friday 11 am is fine?
    Wamr
    Wamr
    11 am (GMT-5) is ok for me
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    unfortunately friday is past the extension deadline, which is tonight. If I wake up tomorrow and this hasn't been done there will be an activity decision
    Hey man, we're paired for BW cup, GMT+2, looking at your previous posts I saw you're GMT-5, so we'll probably have to play in the weekend so I have a bit more time to stay online, and dont have much free time bcs schools a pain. That aight with you?
    Jerso
    gotta go to bed, sorry, just take the W idrc, gl in the rest of the tour
    Wamr
    Wamr
    we still have a week, dw .
    If you want, we can play these days
    Jerso
    nah i just cant be bothered lmao, just take it :]
    We’re paired for gsc, I’m gmt -5. When can you play?
    Wamr
    Wamr
    I can any day after 2pm GMT-5
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Hey man if you want to play now I can. Otherwise maybe Friday night around smogtour time?
    ubers ssnl i am EST let me know what time works for you i have exams later in the week so the sooner we could play the better for me.
    Wamr
    Wamr
    can we play thursday or friday ? Im gmt-5
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    Yeah Thursday should be ok if you can do any day sooner let me know would be appreciated
    hey, gsc, +1, later evening tomorrow/weds/thurs work for me unless you can fit it in between 12:15-12:50 pm (as in starting at that time) on wednesday
    Wamr
    Wamr
    i can any day after 3pm GMT-5
    BKC
    BKC
    cool, i'll be on around 11 pm my time tonight
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Im on main as wamr
    oras cup r1, I’m gmt -5 & p busy during the week bc of classes. deadline is next weekend, I can probably play this weekend or the next
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    aight I’ll lyk tmrw, are you busy next weekend?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    yh definitely can't play today, sry was much busier than expected + feeling like crap. next weekend okay?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    yo, you never updated me about this. can you play sometime tmrw or tuesday after 6 pm my time if we request extension?
    Hello, we are paired for OST. I’m GMT -5. I can play Tuesday 4pm-6:30pm, Wednesday 10am-12pm, Thursday 4pm-5pm, Friday 9am-1pm, and Sunday 2:30pm-5pm. These are the times that work best for me. If you have a special time request float it to me and we’ll see if we can get that worked out. Thanks!
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Hi , can we play today 5:00 pm ? , Im gmt-5 too.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Sounds good. I’ll be on Smogtours at 5 under the same name.
    hey an you are online now i talk with other day for play specif time

i am online nick sky kael
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Deadline es today
    Wamr
    Wamr
    I can any hour today
    Hi, weve now been paired up for the regional tournament kanto round. When can you play? :)
    Wamr
    Wamr
    can u play today ? , i can rn
    Tom Copson
    Tom Copson
    Sorry just got home, if youre still free we can go for it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…