The Leprechaun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RUWC, I'm GMT -6 and can guarantee that I'm free on the weekends (preferably after noon my time). I might also be around on Friday, but real-life stuff I can't control could make it hard to play during the week. Please let me know what works for you.
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    i'm on gmt and also need to play on the weekend so that's fine, saturday evening my time ok for you?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Yeah, that works. See you then.
    ru ssnl r5, i'm gmt -3 and can play just about any day after noon my time.
    Hey we're paired for RUPL. I'm pretty busy this weekend so I'd like to play Wednesday or Thursday if possible. Im -6 and can be pretty flexible with time. Let me know what works for you
    hey, we play for ru. i go on break starting thursday and am unsure of my activity, so i'd really like to play mon-weds if possible. im gmt-4 and can play anytime after 5pm on monday, 3pm on tuesday, and 5pm on wednesday (but must go at 7pm). i can also play from 10-11am each day and probably from 12-2pm on Wednesday. Please let me know when works best asap andi f you cannot play early in the week, ill find time l8r
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    Yeah dude I can definitely play you tomorrow. Got a lot of free time tomorrow so I'll find you after 3pm
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Sounds great, I’ll be down to play anytime after 3pm
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    im on
    yo ru seasonal when? Im gmt -5 and i can play from like 4-8 pm on most days but i get back from on the 8th so i cant play until then
    Luthier
    Luthier
    i dont think i can. can we do any time later today?
    Luthier
    Luthier
    I cant do saturday cuz i have orchestra in the morning, dance around lunch time, recording exhibition matches after, and then dance right after that. On sunday, I may or may not be in town and if I am in town I have a 5 hour dance practice and then I have to plan an even with some teachers after + I need to choreo dance after. Can we try to do sometime today?
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    i'll be here until like 8:30 gmt, if you're on now are you able to play?
    I am your new opponent in RUPL week six. I can play whenever tonight until 6pm GMT-4. Just hit me up on main server when you want to play.
    we're matched for the ru wishlist tour. i'm free on the weekend, hmu with a time that works for you (gmt+1).
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    I should be free most of the weekend, how's 3pm your time saturday?
    esche
    esche
    sounds good, see you then!
    esche
    esche
    u there?
    Hey, looks like we're paired up for NU Open. I am GMT-5 and normally I am on later in the night or early morning. But if that doesn't work we can figure something out.
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    Yoo sorry something's come up tonight. Any chance we can play tomorrow?
    nv
    nv
    Oh yea that is totally fine. Same time and everything? (~17-18:00 my time)
    nv
    nv
    I'm online on the main PS! server whenever you are ready.
    Yo Lep, we're paired up for rupl this week. gmt -5 and my best day is easily thursday, tho i can probably make friday or saturday work. Can't do Sunday at all due to an event i'm already committed to going to and it p. much lasts all day that day.
    EonX
    EonX
    Sure. I was actually 30 minutes late myself due to.... things.. So maybe for the best haha
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    Not gonna lie, I got drunk and probably can't play tonight.. Any chance we can play tomorrow/Saturday
    EonX
    EonX
    Tomorrow around 2 pm my time would be fine. Saturday is going to be shaky at best and Sunday is def not possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…