power
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for Now i think your in on this. You're part of this conspiracy too. Fuck you. I never did anything wrong and you're believing that lying piece of shit josh. I'm literally in tears right now, and my third floor window is open and I'm jumping out. Tell c9 i killed myself. Bye, asshole PL? gmt-7 weekends work best
    power
    power
    a couple hours after my dick measuring contest game with leo should work
    power
    power
    calling act btw
    dom
    fuck
    Woops, forgot to do this. We’re paired for 1v1 pl, when can you play? i’m gmt -4 (edt) and can play friday, saturday, and sunday for most of the day.
    power
    power
    hm lets squeeze in some time on friday night. im the same time zone so trying to meet up sometime around 9:30 on friday should be fine w me
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Alright, that should work.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Waiting on ps
    Are you a happy carrot? Because i'm a very happy carrot.
    power
    power
    I’m a very happy carrot
    Hi we have to play for gsc circuit. Im GMT+2 and available most nights from ~10pm-1am my time. Another option would be from 10am-12am. Let me know when youd be able to do this.
    power
    power
    lets do 11 pm your time tonight?
    Conflict
    Conflict
    Sounds good.
    power
    power
    ready?
    noSTAB r2 matches when? I'm gmt+1 and I can play on most afternoons on weekdays and almost any time on weekend.
    power
    power
    Ok lets do your afternoon on thursday (today your time)

Let me know what time works for you
    Jucherz
    Jucherz
    Ok I'll be online for a while now, lmk if you up for the games.
    Just got assigned to you for OU tutoring, you can contact me on discord: AtChris
    #5169, or message me on the fourms if you want to use another communication method
    power
    power
    I’m sedertz#2804 , though i’m on mobile right now
    Since my question went unanswered on pokemon showdown i will try here. In your post where you announce the OU Room Premier League 2 it states that the signups will be opened until the day before auction day, which is this weekend. Then why are the signups closed on tuesday? I wanted to sign up today a few days before auction day and was unable to. Is there any reason why the signups closed earlier than announced?
    power
    power
    I left signups open for two weeks, there was a change of plans to allow the managers to develop draft plans properly. Sorry that you weren't able to signup, but there was ample time to sign up and there's not really a good reason to wait to sign up if you were interested.

I'm often afk on Showdown, sorry I missed your pm.
    power
    power
    I reopened the thread, but I plan to close it tonight or tomorrow, so get your signup in ASAP
    yo could i ask what the 80 atk does on the bulu spread in particular? is it just so you have a decent chance to kill clef with hammer after a natures madness?
    power
    power
    its just the leftover evs
    Mellow
    Mellow
    oh ok lol
    When can you play for GSC GC? GMT 0, can play after 5pm on weekdays and all day weekends
    power
    power
    5:30 your time tomorrow sounds good
    i can play friday or saturday after 1 pm est, lmk when works best for you for the gsc tour
    power
    power
    1 pm est fri sounds good
    kumiko
    kumiko
    on smogtours whenever you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…