Landon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HELLO THERE 4TH TIME WHEN ARE YOU AVAILIABLE
    Landon
    Landon
    gmt -5 should be free anytime tmrw. if not we'll most likely have to play next sat/sun and get an extension. also, thursday night might open up for me, ill keep u posted.
    motogp
    motogp
    next saturday isnt possible next sunday for sure id rather build some new teams first so not tomorrow
    Hi, we are paired for zu seasonal. I am GMT+2, can play in the evenings/nights, this weekend or friday next week.
    zu ssnl when, im gmt -3
    Landon
    Landon
    today 5 pm - 11 pm your time, monday 10 pm - 12 pm your time, <- same for tuesday and wed
    Yay
    Yay
    lets play on monday 10pm
    Landon
    Landon
    ok
    zu summer ssnl, -4, when you tryna play
    Landon
    Landon
    i can play pretty much anytime after 6:15 today and really any time over the next couple days. just lmk what is best for u
    Heya! Sorry about the delay, but I'm your opponent in the ZU Summer Seasonal! I won't have too much time this week, but I should be free Saturday and Sunday evening (probably 6 PM EST/GMT-4 ) and can try to work around it. When are you free?
    Landon
    Landon
    that time should work sat or sun, i'll update you if it's not.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    I should be free most of Sunday since I was able to finish up moving early!
    Landon
    Landon
    i wasnt available at all sunday... if hmu with another time, i can play tonight or whenever
    1v1 SSNL, when do you want to play? I'm CDT, GMT-5, available 6PM to 12AM most days
    Landon
    Landon
    there is a chance I can play tonight around 9 pm, but that isn't a guarantee. friday, I should be free whole day.
    Dazel
    Dazel
    Tonight's not going to work, and tomorrow's iffy, but if you're free Saturday or Sunday, those would work fine for me.
    hey when do you wanna play for nu open, im gmt-5 (EST) and am pretty flexible on weekends, just let me know
    Evan.
    Evan.
    Lets do sunday at like 8pm, if that works for you
    Landon
    Landon
    that should work
    Evan.
    Evan.
    hey man do you mind if i push it back like 45 minutes? something came up and i wont be able to play at 8
    I’m gmt+1, when you wanna play for nu open?
    Landon
    Landon
    I can play 9:00 PM-whenever YOUR time on Friday. Saturday 7:00 PM-whenever YOUR time. <- same for Sunday
    Duskfall98
    Duskfall98
    Let’s go 9pm Friday my time.
    Landon
    Landon
    due to an unexpected issue coming up I wasn't able to make that time. i can play today whenever or tomorrow 1: PM-whenever.
    ehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehheheheheh
    Landon
    Landon
    what is this shady shit?
    dom
    its the mordecai and rigby thing they do before the doo doo DOO DOO cartoon network thing
    Landon
    Landon
    i fuck w/ regular show, or i used too
    You're matched w/ Betathunder for OMPL, he doesn't have net to contact you in early days so he told me to do it. When can you do it? He will get good net access from Thursday night but prefers Sat/Sunday
    Landon
    Landon
    sat or sun, 8-11 am should work any of those two days
    DEG
    DEG
    Isn't that too early, not in times he can do or am I 12 am derping
    Landon
    Landon
    whoops i meant pm
    I’m gmt +3. I can play any time Thursday or Sunday. Saturday in the evening.
    Landon
    Landon
    I can't play Thursday. Sunday or Saturday should work. I'll keep you posted on when.
    ompl, im gmt +7, would rather play on weekend
    Landon
    Landon
    ur playing mace, we didnt submit on time or something like that. we are making a post.
    im gmt -5, lmk when u can play. im sorda flexible, but kinda needa know specifically when u can play.
    The Official Glyx
    you posted this without notifying Tzums or Blazikin
    Might wanna get around to playing-
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    we discussed this on disc already and i wanted to know when you play tzums xD since our timezones are so shit when youre weekly having school and only got time when its 2 am for me or later. id propose as to this problem we ask for a extension of timing for weekend where we can play during your noon/afternoon whcih is a time ascessible to me without being braindead in the deep night . what do you think about that ?
    Hello mate. i'm very free over the next 2 days. If you could let me know the time you'd like to play our match that would be great
    Landon
    Landon
    on second thought, let's just get an extension. blazikin and i are getting one
    Landon
    Landon
    i can be on about anytime the next two days, just hmu when u are on.
    Tzums
    Tzums
    Sorry for messing you around mate. I should have pulled out from the tour last week. Gl
    I can play anytime til the deadline. Just give me a bit if it’s like 3am here. I‘m gmt +3.
    Landon
    Landon
    hmm ok idk when ill be available. prob around 9 or 10 my time but that is like 7 am for u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…