elleapple
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ehm, I don't wanna be a dick, but we have like not time left for making our Accessorize matches, so please, ffs, tell me that you are free for a battle soon.
    Hey we play for ZU Gods Among us. I'm generally available most evenings EST/GMT-4 though I will probably be out and about on Wednesday.
    elleapple
    elleapple
    Yeah sorry, ended up falling asleep way too early. How's the same time tomorrow sound?
    LPY
    LPY
    Ok. I may be slightly late depending on work but on average I'm home by 645
    LPY
    LPY
    Hey I'm good to play now if you're ready.
    hey, we play for ubers open. i'm gmt +2 and mostly available during my evenings. when do you wanna play?
    elleapple
    elleapple
    This works for me too, miscalculated the hours between our timezones. How does 9:30 your time work?
    Tony
    Tony
    hey sorry i was even later than expected but i got caught up with irl stuff. i'll be flexible for the most part this week, or could possibly play later today too if that works for you. i'm Tony#2848 on discord if you wanna reach out there
    Tony
    Tony
    did you still want to play? my availability is somewhat limited this weekend because of other obligations like the snake draft. what's your availability like for this weekend?
    Hey we play for lc open. Ok gmt+6 and free.at nights til 10pm everyday and in mornings on fri and sat
    hey, when can you play for lc ssnl? i'm gmt-4 and would prefer weekend.
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I'm also Gmt -4, I'll be free all day tomorrow so whenever you're available is fine.
    SilentMango
    SilentMango
    sometime later in the afternoon would be good, maybe around 5pm?
    elleapple
    elleapple
    Sounds good to me, see you then
    Doubles Ubers tour, I'm GMT +8. Would prefer to play on the weekend, I can play Saturday and Sunday 10 AM onwards my time.
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I can play around 10 or 11 am your time on Saturday
    Idyll
    Idyll
    ok cool, we'll play then
    Idyll
    Idyll
    im online on ps
    Lc ssnls gmt -4 I can do Thursday all day as Wednesday I might have jury duty and dunno how long that would be. I'm using Monday and Tuesday to prep for my mpl and ompl matches (basically the days the matches come out.)
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I'm also got -4, I can play Thursday after 3. How does 4 or 5 sound?
    Rei
    Rei
    4 sounds good I'll see you then
    Rei
    Rei
    Just putting this here for scheduling sake and as a reminder for myself we agreed on discord to tomorrow 4pm.
    bluu when? gmt+3
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I'm gmt-5 available weekday afternoons my time, tell me what's good for you
    CBU
    can u play now?
    let me know when you can play for UUVT! GMT +8
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I'm GMT -5, I'll be available after 4 pm my time today and most of the day this weekend
    Hey, when can you play for LC ssnl ? I'm Gmt+1
    elleapple
    elleapple
    Hi, I'm GMT -5. I'm available weekday afternoons my time, and the majority of the day on weekends
    When can u play for Ubers ssnl? Gmt+3 CKW#6353 is my discord. You can pm me there whenever you are online so we can get this done at the earliest
    elleapple
    elleapple
    I'm est -5 I've sent you a friend request on discord, same name as here
    ckw
    ckw
    I've been tryin to schedule with u there; can't seeem to get a response...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…