Chill Shadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm available Friday, April 13th from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM, and most of Saturday and Sunday, Mountain Time.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    oh also i can let u know from my phone during that window if im unavailable during the current hour so that u dont wait for no reason
    Minority
    Minority
    Please specify exactly what time your availability begins within that window. I do not intend to be glued to my computer for five hours straight and this proposal is asking for a missed appointment. Either coordinate with your family so you know when you'll be able to play, schedule for a different time, or ask for a substitute.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    thats the thing though, im not gonna ask for a substitute when i can ask for a double sub, we are not available at coinciding times, and i cannot coordinate with family because i cant make them visit me with the excuse of "i need to play pokemon", my proposition is specifically trying not to glue u since u only need to check ur smogon through phone once per hour, good try though
    hey when can you play snnl lc r6, im gmt+2 ready anytime
    RedEmption
    RedEmption
    (still ready before 21pm gmt+2 everyday, and i'll not be there sunday)
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Alright ill try to make it tonight otherwise saturday
    we play for LC Swiss. I'm GMT-5, free a lot. You can find me in LC room, I'm p active so just let me know what works for you and I'll do my best to adapt.
    Hey we're paired for lc ssnl, I'm GMT -5 and available pretty much all weekend, lmk when works best for you
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    3 pm today should work
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Sorry, I was at work when you sent that and went to the store afterwards because I hadn't seen the message. I'll check forums during my lunch break tomorrow, unfortunately I scheduled doctor's appts 3:30-5:30pm so I can't play then but I could probably be a bit more flexible during the day to get this in.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Ill be online for the next 2-3 hrs,im having dinner rn so whenever ur online reply to this and ill be on within 10-15 mins
    ey fam what time u down for LC Seasonal? I'm GMT -6 (I think. MST). Generally available after 8 pm during weekdays.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    just confirming that we're supposed to play in about 45 mins and ill be on main as chillshadow
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    oh also something came up, i wont be able to play noon so we have to play 2-4 pm or something like that if u miss 9 am time
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'm online on Pokemon Showdown and Smogtours :)
    What's up homeboy when do you wanna play for SPL? GMT +6, set a time and I'll see if I can make it.
    dou ssnl im gmt-8 lets try for weekends since lebanon is gmt+2 (im assuming ur profile is correct) and i get home from school at like 2 am ur time lol.
    yo we gotta play for the ubers pentathlon, I’m GMT -5
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im online rn, can u play? we dont have to complete the whole set if ur short on time
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    I’m about to eat rn, but when I’m done we can play some sets even if we can’t do the whole thing, I’ll let you know shortly
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    just pm me on smogtours, im online for a couple of hrs
    Your opponents for no pex contacted me for an extension, I’m gonna give em til tonight to figure it out. The others were just uncompleted matches. Sorry!
    Hey bro, we are paired in the DPP Cup. I am GMT-4 and am only available at 10:30 pm every day. If you cant at that time, suggest one and I will tell you if I can.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Im gmt+2 so the latest i can play is 6 pm ur time.
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    well, lets try during the week in my afternoon (something like 2-4 pm gmt-4)
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Is in the next 2 hrs possible then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…