Hassin627
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgot to contact oops. Ubers ssnl, I'm GMT -6. Saturday is probably best for me as I can play anytime then, let me know if that doesn't work and I can try and make another day work.
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Ups me too, wanna play now?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Yeah sure, I'm online right now, ps name is same as Smogon name. Shoot me a pm when you want to play.
    Yo, when do you wanna play for OURPL? I'm GMT-5 and I'm busy today and tomorrow until 3 PM. I can manage Saturday night and Sunday I'm flexible but can't do around 2 PM.
    hey would you mind if i publicly posted our bh open r3 games? (i won't focus on the timer thing, rather the games themselves so don't worry about that)
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    yo mate, i was planning to use those teams in that one bh tour im in since i got no other squads lmao but i dont really mind, you can go ahead and post the replays
    Hi, we're paired for OURPL, when would you like to play? I'm gmt-4 and can play on the weekend
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    hey mate gmt +2, i can usually play during my evenings, weekend sounds good, add me on discord so we can deal with the details
    Hassin627#8139
    innisfree
    innisfree
    Does Saturday at 8:00pm your time work?
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    i dont think so, a bit later prob works, idk when exactly tho which is why i prefer discord so we can schedule more flexibly and with immediate responses
    ourpl. when do you wanna play. i can do 9:45 am my time tomorrow, gmt -7. not v free over weekends so would prefer friday, if necessary tho I’ll squeeze smthing in
    Anish
    Anish
    sry, but idt there’s any way I can do 10 pm ur time since im going to be in the middle of class and won’t be home till 12:45 am ur time which id assume is too late for you. was hoping ud be free around 9:45 am my time since i have an open slot there, which seems to mesh well w ur timezone, but unfort u have smthing it seems. sry if it’s hard to schedule.
    Anish
    Anish
    the other thing I could do is maybe smthing like 11pm (around this time) my time which is 8am ur time, maybe that might work out on any day tho depends on when u get up
    Anish
    Anish
    the saturday time i was hoping for was close to ten ur time btw, was about 1pm my time, if u could make the time then
    yo we play for brazil fantasy, gmt-5 available during the weekend, I can play at like 10am my time unless u wanna play later
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Hey gmt +1, i can usually play during my evenings so a bit later would be perfect, does like 3pm your time work for you? maybe thursday or smth
    Leo
    Leo
    thats better for me tho Im not at home during weekdays until around 4pm so thursday 4pm would work, otherwise we’d have to play in the weekend
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Yeah i think 4pm is just as fine, see you then
    Hi we have to play for ORAS Cup R1, I'm GMT+1 !
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Oh damn didnt know we played now
    Teclis
    Teclis
    sup !
    I have not seen you this afternoon so tell me if you can play this evening :]
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Hey sorry im a big fat john, can you still play? Im gonna be home in like 10 mins
    we're paired up for lc classic when do you want to fight?
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Sorry man im still not home, can you still play after lunch, like in an hour?
    runt
    runt
    i will try to get online later today. how late will you be on?
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    hey thanks i just got home now, when ur rdy pm me on main, ill be idling as hassin627
    Alolan Trial, I'm GMT+11 and from 12pm-2am my time is generally good. Adding LC.
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    damn im gmt +1, do you have discord? I feel like with such a big timezone difference discord might be easier
    If yes, add me: hassin627#8139
    If no, i can usually play during my evenings but that would be around 7am for you lmao, lets play this weekend?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    yeah I'll add you on discord, and yeah weekends will be best because I can only really do after 2am or before 4pm your time.
    Hey fren, we play for alolan trial - when do u wanna play? I'm -3 and can play after my 6pm everyday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…