Smogon Forums

Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
Yo, im also EST! How does next monday (4/9) at 630pm sound?
Finchinator
Finchinator
sure, 6:30 should work fine! just vm me on here when you're ready. i should also be on ps/discord in all likelihood
Finchinator
Finchinator
also what PS name do you use, I can probably find you myself around then given that my schedule just cleared up a bit more
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
yeah i was planning on telling you that today actually. I'll be on an account called altimate account, do you want to play on smogtours or the normal showdown server?
Finchinator
Finchinator
prefer smogtours, but either works honestly. we can play on main if you want private games, i do not mind atall!
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
Smogtours it is! I like it cause im a dufus about saving replays lol, ill probably comment here when im getting on as well or find you on discord or something
Finchinator
Finchinator
Alright man solid, see you Monday friend
Finchinator
Finchinator
i can play early if you want, btw, but the time works too - just finished what i had going on early
Lambo_murphy44
Lambo_murphy44
i unfortunately have a class that ends at 615. I may get back a few minutes earlier for it, but unless we randomly get out early I'll have to do right near 630, sorry!
Finchinator
Finchinator
no that's totally fine, was just leaving the option out there in case you had other things you wanted to do and just wanted to get this over with -- it's np. see you then