TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can we either play tomorrow night or Saturday around noon for pspl? (I'm in us est, idk if that time would work for you.) Just let me know.
    TSR
    TSR
    ah my bad I kinda johned, tomorrow night is fine. I'm gmt -6, 2 hours behind you
    Ronald15
    Do you want to battle around 7pm your time? That works for me. (9pm my time) just pm me on PS when you want to battle
    TSR
    TSR
    that works, I'll be on then. PS name is the same as my forums name just shoot me a pm when the time comes
    hey! Can we play today or early tomorrow for pspl ?
    Nailec
    Nailec
    I'll have to leave at around 6pm my time (gmt+2) so let me know when you can play before, the earlier will be the better for me.
    Nailec
    Nailec
    I'll try to get online later when I'm at the airport
    TSR
    TSR
    sorry I woke up really late this morning and didn't get a chance to get online before I had to go, I'll be more flexible after tomorrow because I won't have work again till Sunday and can make time in the morning to play pretty easily
    hi we're paired for gsc cup, can you play today or tomorrow ?
    TSR
    TSR
    oh shit i almost forgot lmao, could you play tomorrow morning (for me, gmt -6), otherwise I can ask for an extension
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    yeah lmao m2, i'm gmt+2, so if you can play now, im here im on Mindnight in the main
    roapl, gmt -3
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -6, thursday's probably the best for me this week, I have pretty much all day free if need be, can play weekend too but work'll kinda limit me to playing in the morning
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    i can play between 6 to 10 pm thursday(my time)
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds fine with me, cya then
    hey man adv cup when i am gmt+5.30 can you play saturday after 7pm my time
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -6, saturday around 8-11 am (whenever I wake up, really) my time sounds fine. Good with you?
    WhiteLion
    Sounds good
    Hello man, we gotta play for bw cup r2. I am EST. Does the weekend work for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -6 btw
    blunder
    blunder
    sorry i wont be here for most of today, the weekend up til 3 pm my time works fine but if something comes up let me know and we can find another time
    blunder
    blunder
    yo wanna play soon? im on stours
    dpp cup gmt+1 when do u wanna play?
    TSR
    TSR
    Think you could play Wednesday around 8 or 9 pm your time? I'll be free for most of the day bar a couple afternoon classes. Gmt -6
    Surgeon
    Surgeon
    ye around 9pm sounds good
    Hello, can you play thursday / friday around 9pm gmt+2 for GSC cup?
    If not, I am available on week-end as well.
    TSR
    TSR
    I can probably do that but it'll probably be pushing it a little bit because I have to be at work/class on both of those days an hour after the time you specified(gmt -6), is there any way you could maybe play an hour earlier than that? Same goes for the weekend since I'm working both days too .-. Sorry if this is inconvenient for you, my availability is kinda hard to work around because of my jobs terrible shift
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    No problem, I understand. We can play thursday at 8pm gmt+2 or 6pm gmt+2 if you can
    when can u play for roapl? prefer weekends. gmt - 4
    TSR
    TSR
    Sorry about this, got dragged to another place I didn't plan on and didn't have my own car with me, hopefully I get back soon
    Moony
    Moony
    gotta go in 20. hopefully we can play later tonight or tomorrow around 8-10 pm my time
    TSR
    TSR
    f
    Sorry, but yea later tonight will be fine. Don't wanna depend on that time tomorrow since I'm at work, but it is my lunch break so I'll see what I can do
    we gotta play for adv cup. when do u like playing? i prefer weekdays. hit me up on DISCORD i am on the smogtours one as danilo
    danilo
    danilo
    can u hit me up on discord? i am danilo#1775. i can do sunday
    danilo
    danilo
    yo
    TSR
    TSR
    Sorry woke up really late today + I forgot to reply on discord too earlier, I can play in about 30 minutes if that's still fine by you
    hi, gmt +1 here when do you want to play for for roapl? available my evenings from 10pm
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -6, might be a little awkward to play at 10 your time since I'll be in class or at work by then for the rest of the week, could you play any earlier than that on the weekend? I can definitely play Saturday or Sunday as long as it's before 8 pm your time. Sorry for the limited availability ._.
    TSR
    TSR
    We're also playing for POWC, do you wanna play like 1 game for both or both separately?
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    saturday its ok im free all day, 2 games in a row
    hey ZU when you free im gmt 0
    TSR
    TSR
    GMT -6, I've got work this weekend but I could play around the time of this post tomorrow / monday / tuesday if you could too, I'll get out of class in the evening on the latter two days but I'm assuming that'll be a little late for you. lmk what works
    gid
    um depends on the time I stay up rather late and this time is kinda bad for me
    roapl when id prefer weekend gmt-7
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -6, as it stands right now I'd have to play in the morning on the weekend since I work both days but I'm trying to get Sunday switched so I might be able to play whenever that day, I'll let you know
    dom
    oopsie probs shoulda replied to this. i can do morning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…