Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for ost, gmt+2, i cannot play after friday 5pm because im leaving for week end so would be nice if we could find a time before (otherwise we can ask for an extension)
    Brazil's Fantasy - Round 1
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 00:00.
    - Saturday and Sunday my hours are 16:00 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    DR CaCaTuA#4923
    Hi there. We have to play for the nu back to the future tour. Im gmt +1 and can play p much any day, though id prefer to play this friday. Lmk what works best for you.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Hey you didnt show up. Can we arrange for a time tomorrow instead? around 7:30 pm maybe
    AAamen
    it sounds nice btw sorry if i didn't show up
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Im on the main PS server waiting.
    Quando vuoi giocare per il nu future?
    AAamen
    boh la deadline è domani se ci sei stasera verso le 7 8 si può fare a quell'ora
    we are matched up for ost, I am gmt+1, when can you play?
    AAamen
    hi same timezone i would like to play this week like monday or tuesday around 8 pm
    zugubu royale
    ok that works perfectly
    AAamen
    i'm on right now for ost
    hello, we play for oras cup, i am gmt +1 and available every evening my time
    AAamen
    hi sorry for i reply you only now i'm gmt+1 too can you play sunday afternoon?
    tokyovania
    tokyovania
    no, but i can play during evening on sunday
    lc ssnls when do u wanna play. gmt -8(will change to -7 March 11th). timezones seem difficult on weekdays since my evenings are the middle of the night for you, we probably should aim for smthing like sunday I think
    AAamen
    hi gmt+1 sunday around 6pm my time should work
    hey man, we play for nul, im gmt + 1 i think. i can play most of the time this week and am always up to play if you catch me online. otherwise, pass me a time that works for you and we'll schedule
    AAamen
    hi same time tomorrow i'm totally free but even other week days afternoon are great
    carcy
    carcy
    ok, ill prolly be on, if you see me on just chall
    Ost r3, I'm pst. I can play Thursday or Friday after 5pm, Saturday before noon, and Sunday before 6pm. Let me know what works best, good luck.
    Vergi10
    Vergi10
    Eh, I can probably make that on Sunday if you can't do any later at all.
    AAamen
    ok fine
    Vergi10
    Vergi10
    Hey, it's 5-6pm your time now. Let me know when/if you're on it's pretty early for me. Message me here or on ps at vergi1.
    when do you want to play for lc ssnl? i'm EST and free pretty much any day after 3pm except wed/thurs/sat
    AAamen
    i'm gmt+1 tomorrow evening around 8-9PM My time?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    sounds good, i’ll show up around 8:45-9:00 your time; i’m in school before then.
    AAamen
    ok fine
    nul when, est here
    AAamen
    gmt+1 would you want to play on weekend afternoon or evening my time?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah sure, any time you prefer in particular?
    AAamen
    8pm
    Hey we gotta play for the RU generations tour. Could we play sometime on Wednesday? I'm pretty busy the other days. I'm GMT +0 and free after about 2 pm my time tho would prefer to battle in the evening
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Today is literally the last day and I don't have any time today because I'm organising an event for tomorrow (a uni cultural event so I'm out the whole day). I gave you 2 days to play and if you had a bad period, you should have told me so before hand or even yesterday so we could have worked something out. Scheduling doesn't work on the last day dude
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    I spent a good majority of the day on wednesday searching for you on AAamenya or aamen (the ps account we played the ou tournament in) and waited yesterday on both ps and smog dude. If you left a message that I can't play I would have asked for an extension but I'm not wasting any more time on this
    AAamen
    ok my fault let's see what happens i'm really sorry...
    OU divisional. Gmt -5. I'm free over the weekend with notice. When you want to play?
    AAamen
    Hi gmt+1 i'm usually free on weekend tuesday evening my time is fine?
    Plas
    Plas
    I can do your evening on the weekend.
    AAamen
    ok fine
    We are in the same group for ou divisional. Deadline to play everyone is Feb 18th. Im GMT -5 lmk when you want to play.
    AAamen
    Hi i'm gmt+1 monday around 9pm my time is fine?
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Sure
    AAamen
    sorry for being late can you play now? if u can't tomorrow same time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…