Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when do you want to play for uu major ( sorry for asking so late ) ? I'm gmt +2
    heyo oras 1v1 when - gmt-7, don't john for 3 weeks thanks
    Tony
    Tony
    i'm gonna john for 3 weeks
    dom
    ah fuck
    Hi, we play for uu majors. When do you want to play? My timezone is GMT+3 and my name on ps is ok132.
    hello, uu majors, i'm GMT +1 and i'm free pretty much all of this week and next with the exception of the 22nd
    rhydreigon
    rhydreigon
    hi, idk if you missed this or if you just haven't had the time to respond, but if you still want to play the best times for me are any time after 4 on Tuesday or anytime before 5 on Wednesday (both in GMT+1)
    rhydreigon
    rhydreigon
    can play pretty much all day tomorrow, lmk if you can
    Hey, pleasure to be playing you. I'm your opponent for the Ubers Open rd 4. My GMT-5, I'm available everyday this week from 9am-3pm.
    Willken18
    Willken18
    I'm on for a few hours, just let me know when you're ready
    Tony
    Tony
    hey. i'll be on ps main in about 10 minutes. where can i find you?
    Willken18
    Willken18
    on showdown, my name is Valerie uchii (don't ask why lol) I have to leave for work in a hour so if we cant finish in a hour, is it possible to resume tomorrow around this time or earlier?
    Nu open I'm gmt +5:30 2 pm my time on any day except Sunday is when I would prefer to play, let me know what works
    Tony
    Tony
    if you wanna start a little earlier then that could probably work. i should be there around 10 your time
    freezai
    freezai
    I don't think I'll be home by then, 10:30 still works right?
    Tony
    Tony
    yep. i'll be on ps main as TonyFlygon
    Hey I got subbed in to play you for Ubers Open, I'm GMT-10 and can do late nights my time which would be midday for you, lmk which day you want to play, I'm pretty open.
    0kay
    0kay
    yo we got an extension til tuesday, do you wanna try for the same time we were supposed to play today for tomorrow?
    0kay
    0kay
    aka monday
    Tony
    Tony
    yes that works. sorry about making you wait yesterday!
    Hey man we’re paired for lc open. I’m gmt + 1. Anytime on the weekend my night work for you? I can catch you on smogtours sometime since I see you there a fair bit so let me know what works dude
    Tony
    Tony
    just in case the host checks this, we scheduled on discord.
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    yup for Monday cya then
    hey want need to play for pupl. I can play 6:45 am or around 6 pm gmt -5 most weekdays and around 9 am weekends.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i woke up already but i guess - i have a pretty jam packed 9 am tomorrow but hopefully i can work it in
    Tony
    Tony
    if you can't just let me know and i'll do my best to be flexible. i just suggested 9 am bc you mentioned it working for you in your original message. i asked to reschedule so i'll try to make what works best for you work.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ya - im here now if you can play.
    What happened to Tony
    Tony
    Tony
    made a bet that if we won spl i'd change back so now we're here. fed looking good so far btw!
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    fed always looks good
    pupl when, gmt+1, friday most of the day and nights around 10pm during all the week
    Tony
    Tony
    hey i'm gonna watch the world cup (football) games at a friend's tonight and i might get home late/drunk. is playing sometime tomorrow an option for you at all? i don't care at what time
    zolaski
    zolaski
    do you mean saturday?i can play now if you want
    Tony
    Tony
    my dude it's saturday today lmao. i meant tomorrow at any time.
    Hi there . Im your opponent for rby cup IV , i'm GMT+2 and free from 8 to 12 p.m my time this week (except next saturday) does 9:30 PM my time thursday works for you ?
    Tony
    Tony
    i think it does! if that changes i'll let you know, but that should work!
    Evronight
    Evronight
    k great
    Evronight
    Evronight
    hey where are you? i'm on smogtours and i cannot play pokemon at decent times for you until monday so what do we do? if you are here plz come on smogtours
    congrats tony! :D
    Tony
    Tony
    thank you! and thank you for maintaining the spreadsheet as well as you have!
    Tony
    Tony
    googlE :] you're making stour playoffs btw
    Googly
    Googly
    if i can wake up on time!! missed today's tour by 20 mins ; ;

but yeah congrats on all your recent achievements. nice to finally see that trophy next to your name.
    Tony
    Tony
    <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…