Laz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna play? i'm us eastern time and probably free most of the weekend, but not 100% sure
    Laz
    Laz
    I'm gmt+3. I can play from 1pm until 10:30pm on Sunday, Tuesday-Friday. We could play tomorrow at a time it suits you, let me know
    marilli
    marilli
    ok thats a 7 hour difference. how about playing at 7 pm sunday your time, which would be noon my time?
    Laz
    Laz
    Sounds great
    Bw classic gmt -4 play anytime next week. Just be aware that mwf works better for me since I have a heavy load of classes on tues and thur.
    Laz
    Laz
    I'm gmt+2. Does Wednesday or Friday from 5pm until 10pm works for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    Im gonna assume you meant 5pm to 10pm your time, yes I can do 7pm your time (1pm mine) on Wednesday on main, my acc is Magma, whats your ps name btw?
    Laz
    Laz
    7pm my time on Wednesday sounds good. My ps name is Laz (GR)
    hey we play for the xy doubles tour, i'm gmt -5 when you wanna play?
    fakenagol
    hey i'm on smogtours whenever u wanna play just msg me on there, my smogtours name is the same as my smogon profile
    fakenagol
    i'm on the regular PS server as well if u wanna play there instead so i'm on both, name is still the same
    Laz
    Laz
    ok, I' ll message you shortly
    uu open, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10 am and 12 pm and between 10 pm and 11 pm
    Laz
    Laz
    ok see ya then
    Dharma
    Dharma
    hey, can we push It back a little bit to 10:30 pm my time? kinda caught up a bit
    Laz
    Laz
    ok np. I ll be on main as Laz (GR)
    Nu open im gmt-3 and prefer weekdays when do you wanna play?
    Laz
    Laz
    I'll be 12am your time on main. Don't be more late than that hour cause I have to go out in a meeting at 1pm your time
    czim
    czim
    im on, whats your ps?
    Laz
    Laz
    its Laz (GR), I ll be on in a minute
    hey laz, we gotta play for world cup (i'm gmt -5). i'd prefer to play the weekend of the second week so 23rd / 24th / 25th if that's alright with you. let me know what works for you, thanks!
    Laz
    Laz
    Sounds good man. I'll be on smogtours that date/time.
    HSA
    HSA
    o lol i just realized im gonna be out all day the 24th, does the 25th at the same time work :o
    Laz
    Laz
    Ok, lets say 25th at the same time then
    Hi. We need to play for WCOP. I am UTC -4:00. I am available most weekday evenings and all day Saturday/Sunday.
    urban
    urban
    sorry to confirm/respond so late. would you mind pushing it back an hour or so?
    Laz
    Laz
    yeah sure.Around 1pm your time then?
    urban
    urban
    sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…