Amaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired for DOU Seasonal R2. I'm travelling Friday-Sunday. Can you play tomorrow, Thursday, or Monday? After 4 PM GMT-5 if that's okay with you
    Tman
    Tman
    Is 2 PM GMT-5 still too late? Tomorrow (or today if you see this in time)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    in 30 mins? That could work yeah. See you then
    Tman
    Tman
    On main as Tman. Chall when ready
    Sabato/domenica pomeriggio ti va bene?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Ti ho scritto su discord, preferirei prima ma se prima non puoi sabato alle 3-4 è ok
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Ho cambiato discord da npo, prinz 3081
    Hey, we need to play for bw doubles tour. What are your best times? I'm gmt -3 and if i remember correctly you're italian so gmt +2? Your late nights would be best for me if possible
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    im done waiting
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Fuck I fell asleep again, really sorry
    Any other times work for you? I'll try to put more effort into it this time
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    I'm online now if you wake 6am again
    I'll try tomorrow too
    Hey we're paired for the randoms trial, im gmt -4. when can you play?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Right now or in the next hour if you're around, otherwise I tend to be around very often in afternoons GMT-4 so you can pretty much pick a time.

Also, we need to remove one generation each - I'll remove Gen 4
    Emboar02
    Emboar02
    I'll remove gen 1, and sure what's your name on showdown? I can probably play within the next hour, but if something comes up, I'm usually most active for most of the week except for sunday.
    I'm against you for Doubles SSNL; my time period is GMT-4. When are you available
    Sasa
    Sasa
    Ok that should work. Sry for these times
    Sasa
    Sasa
    I was able to get back earlier than i thought; we can play now if u want
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Gimme 10 minutes I'll get on main
    yo we're paired for dou ssnl, i know its late but when can you play? im gmt -4
    hey we have to play for that duotype doubles tour this week. I'm GMT -4, get home from work around 5pm my time on weekdays (or can do whenever on the weekend)
    Moosical
    Moosical
    hey I'm on on the ign "torkool" for whenever you hop on!
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ughhhh I forgot sorry
    i'll be there same time tomorrow if you can, and later on too
    Moosical
    Moosical
    that's fine, ill be around
    Yo, we're paired for DOU ssnl. GMT+2, would prefer to play later in the week in the evening. When would you like to play?
    Ark
    Ark
    Guess you don't have access to a comp rn and my brother came over unexpectedly, so let's reschedule; name me any time that works for you (from tomorrow around 4pmish onwards) until deadline // even over deadline since I'm sure we can get an extension, I'll try to make it.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    sorry, passed out at a weird unplanned time // don't question my sleep schedule

5pm tomorrow sounds perf
    Ark
    Ark
    Online as tsrfan 2347 again, and will be for most of the day; might decide to make some food later; if you don't see me, contact me on discord (GC#9292) or get someone to hl me (uupl team, people from egl etc. all can).
    Hey, we battle for the Duotype doubles tourney. I'd prefer if we could battle sometime after Thursday as I have 2 finals that day. I'm PDT and free most of the time so lmk when your availability.
    When do you wanna dpl, I'm GMT -6. I'm most available Thursday and Saturday in the afternoon but if you need me to I can make another day / time work as well.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    If you don't mind either way Saturday's a bit better for me, 3 PM is good.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yeah sure, Sat 3PM works
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Something got rescheduled to Saturday for me, would you be able to play the same time on Sunday?
    we play for dpl im -4 i assume ur +2, im free after 5 pm on weekdays and anytime over the weekend really lemme know whats best
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ok cool see you then
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    we both missed schedule dope

i'll be around before/after tour tmrw night
    Sabella
    Sabella
    o i was on but it was 4pm my time thts what i thought u had been talking about
    ill be on then to hopefully
    Hey, we're matched for DPL. Let's pin down a time to play. Here's my availability:

Timezone: GMT-7
    Preferred time: 6PM (my time) on Friday

Other availability:
    =======
    • Tue-Fri: anytime after 6PM
    • Sat-Sun: anytime after 9AM and before 6PM
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    GMT+2 here, 6PM your time is completely unfeasible.
    Saturday 10AM GMT-7 is probably going to work best.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Gotcha. 10 am Saturday should be fine. Cya then
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    sounds good n_n
    Grats my man. Always believed u would get to the big leagues and perform well since i met u in roapl and u did, happy for u bro. Keep up the good work!
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    thanks man, it was fun working with you back then ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…