Zap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, mono ssnls tour, I will be away from friday till monday so we will have to play by thursday. My time zone is gmt +5:30 and I am usually free around 1 pm est. let me know what works for you
    sup, monotypepl, i will be a really really really hard week, can we play tonight around my 10pm, please? im gmt+2
    Zap
    Zap
    i get off work around 11pm ur time, wont be avail til like 12am ur time
    Zap
    Zap
    if that doesnt work then we can move to weekend and i can make that time
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    My midnight thursday is ok
    Okay Zap, I know you're Johnny McJohnster but when play? GMT -4, available 24/7. You got my discord and snapchat if you need to get me lol.
    Zap
    Zap
    Sunday 11:59 lgi
    Jahkem
    Jahkem
    whos in this avi
    6ti
    6ti
    what's that about? i've heard about it
    Zap
    Zap
    Kinda superpower-esque, knights and angels vs demons. If you like the first ep you'll like the series
    6ti
    6ti
    ok i'll try it after i finish watching fate stuff
    When can we play for mono cap tour? I'm cst (Gmt -6) can play tomorrow or friday between 4:30 and 9:30
    When play for Karmafest? Im est, gimme something reasonable to work with pls
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Oh my god dude I'm so sorry something came up and made me completely forget about this. When are you next free? Gimme a time and I'll try and get there or a time near it at least.
    Zap
    Zap
    now?
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    yea gimme a sec
    AAA Open, when can you play? GMT -5 and can usually play during the week in the morning
    Last seen Viewing thread Monotype Suspect Voter ID Thread (Hoopa-Unbound) · 3 minutes ago
    the waszap classic...
    Zap
    Zap
    That is supposed to be private information that you're revealing... Reported
    when wpl, -6
    Zap
    Zap
    Yeah just lmk, otherwise sat works for me too pree much all day after the afternoon. Sunday should be good evening
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah nothing else came up so ill be around for p much the rest of the night
    Zap
    Zap
    hey im done the thing, will be around for another 20ish mins, otherwise later tonight in a couple hours around like 12
    We're paired for AAA Open. I can play any time on Friday or after. I'm GMT-7 so pick a time and day that works for you.
    Zap
    Zap
    sorry for late reply, im gmt+4, can play best around 3am my time, that work for u? id prefer tuesday onwards lmk
    When you wanna play for mwp? Gmt +1 and available on any day this week but saturday, rather play in the evening tho
    Zap
    Zap
    hey u wanna play sometime tomorrow? I'm headed on a flight tom night so would prefer to get it done as I wont know my internet situation. Im gmt-5 so wanna play sometime around 12pm-3pm ish?
    Zap
    Zap
    Being 6-9 for u
    Chras
    Chras
    lemme check if i can cancel my plans for tonight
    when u wanna play for mwp? gmt-3 and available tuesday and onwards
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    damn buddy I hope w.e thats going on for you gets better. And forget it, I'll try to make it tomorrow. Can u play at like 10 or 11am tomorrow?
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    lmk if that works, if not then I think it would be better to ask her for a sub
    Zap
    Zap
    Yeah I should be able to do that 11am works great, but I don't wanna make it too hard on u since this is last min, since a sub can be arranged. I let Misaka know, and she's talking to omega. Thanks for understanding
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…