fespy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello we are paired up for the doubles kick off tournament. When would you like to play? I am available the rest of tonight, all of tomorrow, and probably all of saturday (if we schedule saturday it might have to change, not sure yet what my availability will be 100% but morning is better)
    fespy
    fespy
    We scheduled for 10am tomorrow
    hey we're paired for ssnls. I'm gmt-5 and available after 6pm Wednesday/friday, 7pm thursday, most all day saturday, abd subday afternoon. Lmk whats best for you
    fespy
    fespy
    Sunday afternoon would be perfect- how about 2:30pm? (I'm also -5)
    Spurrific
    Sounds good, cya then
    when play for dpl? im gmt-7. Every night after 7 works or weekend earlier mornings like 7-9am
    We're matched up for DOU Winter Seasonal. I'm GMT+1 (Italy) and I'm available throughout the week after 10:00 AM (only during the week-end I'm unavailable from 6.00PM to 10.30PM). What about you?
    "Unfortunately for the Sharks, they drafted...**checks notes**...fespy"
    Alphabet! I'm gmt-8. Available after 5 pm on weekdays.

Alternatively, early Saturday morning or late Sunday night.

What time slots work for you?
    fespy
    fespy
    I'm moving to a new place on Wednesday, so my time for the next few days after that will be pretty hectic. Does tonight or tomorrow night work? Timing pretty flexible (I'm GMT -5)
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Tonight at 7 pm my time?
    fespy
    fespy
    Let's do it
    Hey we play for ssnl. Im gmt+1 and free all day wednesday, 5-12ish thursday evening, and 5-12 next monday evening. Cant do friday/weekend at all
    fespy
    fespy
    Just a friendly heads up- MB asked for our match time, and I gave it to him
    fespy
    fespy
    It might be streamed? I'm not sure
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Yeah, we want to stream you guys - I should be there about 3:05 your time fespy, will let you know.
    Hey we're playing for seasonals. I'm gmt-5, generally free in the evenings during the week or anytime on Sunday. Anything in particular work best for you?
    Bruh kinda Sad to play you round1 , it's bbyyyyyeee from the ladder if you remember. ~~The one who told you to Join~~.
    When would you like to play?
    fespy
    fespy
    My flight just got delayed, so I’m free for the next hour. I’ll check this thread again in 15 minutes and in half an hour to see if you’re free.
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    If your there , i'm on
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    1:40 am for me..idk why but just thought you'd be on and you are , wow
    Hey! We're matched up for DPL. I'm GMT -5 (Texas) and I'm available throughout the week usually after 7:00 PM. I'm also on PS! at random times in the Smogon Doubles room if you want to find me there.
    hi, when should we play for dlt. I'm gmt -7 and can play most reasonable times this weekend.
    nvakna
    nvakna
    also, did you mean EDT? because EST is not active right now
    fespy
    fespy
    Yes, I meant EDT. Can you do 10:30pm my time? I have something at 11
    nvakna
    nvakna
    sorry, I wasn't home yet at that time. What times are you free this weekend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…