Tzums
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when can you play for wc? I can play in the weekends, name a time.
    Tzums
    Tzums
    oh crap i forgot i said 13:00 CEST. i turned up an hour late because of that. hope your still around
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    I’m busy for the rest of the day, I’ve been around for a couple of hours. Will be back in the evening preferably doing something else to rest. Tomorrow same time ok?
    Tzums
    Tzums
    Tommorrow same time works for me. I'll set my alarm correctly this time (an hour earlier)
    when wc 1v1
    lancert
    lancert
    you're free now ?
    Tzums
    Tzums
    I'm not active on a smogon forms all the time. So if we can agree a time a day in advance that would be a huge help
    lancert
    lancert
    we said on September 29th, I waited for you but you weren't there, I'm often connected to PS and it's up to you to find a free slot for our fight
    Available as yday
    Tzums
    Tzums
    Sorry for being so inactive and causing you to chase me up so much. I should have pulled out from the tour last week. Gl
    available for the next 8 hours to play
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    ok imma head off for now , luckily i asked TI to extend since this is such a mess , please tell me when you can play
    i can tell you starting monday when i have time to play , im gmt +1 or 2 rn i think 2 since summer savings
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    we have to play both anyways dont we ?
    Tzums
    Tzums
    I'm available a lot both today and tomorrow. you never did get round to replying on Monday with when you'd like to play.
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    yes sorry i was trying to schedule with landon , which you should do aswell. My timezone might be the problem since rn is already 1 am for me and i can play only during human times before my brain gets to mush. if its fine with you friday we can play from 11 am to somewhere , my timezone which is i ithink gmt +2 rn
    We're paired up for the 1v1 spring seasonal round 8. When can you play? (gmt+2)
    Tzums
    Tzums
    hey dude. fuck me i'm a mess. i knew we'd planned today and on discord i'd arranged a match for like nowish today but i've only just realised that was the other tour. (ie i thought the person i was discusing the match shecdual on discord with was my ssn op, you.) if i had got back to you i would have said that i'd like to play in the evening so anytime from now till late
    Tzums
    Tzums
    oh just reading my message to you from before " in general i prefer to play in the afternoon to evenings" i'm shock to see you call act in the early afternoon
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    I’m sorry bro, I was online all afternoon and was afraid you wouldn’t come online. I’ll reverse the activity.
    Can battle whenever, don't have school this week. Pick a time, and I'll show up. I am EST by the way.
    Tzums
    Tzums
    sorry dude saw this a few days ago. forgot to get round to replying XD. Saturday would be best for me. but can play today if tomorrow doesn't suit.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Saturday is fine, could we play around 12 pm EST?
    Tzums
    Tzums
    sure. see you then
    I'm GMT +5.30, when can we battle for SSNL R6?
    Tzums
    Tzums
    lol i posted on your wall 1 min before you XD. I'm gmt and can play any day after 6pm before 12pm. if that doesn't work there are some days i do earlier. also i would prefer not today or sunday as i need to try get landon to fight me for pl
    1v1 ssnl when can u play? +5.5 here
    Tzums
    Tzums
    Hey. I can play everyday of the week. My time zone is GMT. (Also sorry I'm not the most active on smogon) I'll try to check extra over the next few days. If you have discord and are happy to use it I'll deffinetly respond much faster there.
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    Mikaav#5669
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…