Smogon Forums

Shame That
Shame That
Girl: "Um, are you joking? First of all, you're pathetic for using the term 'friend zone', second of all, I wasn't inviting you as a friend, I actually wanted to introduce them to you because I thought that we really hit it off, obviously you're not the person I thought you were." gets up to leave bar.

Me: "Wait wait wait hahaha I knew all of that! It was a joke! You ever watched the show Jerold Seinfeld?"
Shame That
Shame That
Girl: "Seinfeld? ...yes."
Me: "You know... with Gorm and Krater?"
Girl: "Not real names, but as I said, yes."
Me: "I was joking like on the show! On the Jerry show!"
Girl: "...Ok...sorry I guess, either way I think we better call it a night."
Me: "Yeah.. yeah of course I was thinking the same thing anyway... can't believe you thought I thought the 'friend zone' was a thing! haha as if.."
Girl: another nervous laugh
Shame That
Shame That
Girl: "Yeah yeah haha, alright, well, I'll see you later."
Me: "Yeah I'll come to that drinks thing."
Girl: "...oh...ok cool.. yeah I will text you the details closer to the night..."
Me: "Yeah word word...."
Girl: "Alrigh-"
Me: Interrupts "We're more than friends."
Girl: "Man screw this."
Shame That
Shame That
Me: instantly crying, screaming through tears "We're more than friends though! We're lovers! I'm not your 'bro' I'm your beautiful boyfriend and you're my girlfriend and we love each other and you're willing to exile me to the friend zone because I didn't know the names of the stupid characters in the Jerold Seinfeld show!?"
Girl: "You're literally insane, I'm leaving." walks out.
Shame That
Shame That
Me: still shouting "I'll put you in the friends zone! Seeing as all you care about is Gorm, Krater, Ross and Fibi, I'll bet you'll love it in there!"
sobbing
Bar tender: "You've got to stop it with the Seinfeld references man, you've clearly never seen an episode."
Me: open hand slaps bartender "NO SOUP FOR YOU."
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
hahahahah this is fucking AMAZING did you write all this yourself? shit dude