Snowy
    operation tan takeover is progressing nicely >:D
    eyy a fellow brockhampton fan
    Mellow
    Mellow
    yeah, ive had iridescence tracks stuck in my head since release lol
    Snowy
    Snowy
    They toured here recently, but unfortunately I wasn't able to make it ;_; can't believe how much these blown up over the last year or two oo
    Mellow
    Mellow
    oh nooo that's gotta hurt :c yeah they deserve all the exposure they're getting
    Hi, when do you wanna play UU majors ? i'm gmt +1, free everyday until 23pm approximately
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey let's play today (Tuesday) at 11am your time
    hey we're paired up for UU majors, GMT +6 free at nights til 10pm everyday and on mornings on fri and sat. lmk when u can play
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Can you do like a 4pm or something today?
    feen
    feen
    Nope but wed prolly works
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Aight let's do that then
    Hey, wcp r2. Im gtm+2 free at the weekend, what about friday/ sunday/ saturday 9 pm +2?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    hey, I'm gmt +10. 9pm your time doesn't work unfortunately, as that's 5am for me. How about a midday Saturday or Sunday gmt+2?
    Santu
    Santu
    Ok, Saturday midday gtm+2 is perfect
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Sweet, see you then
    So when do you want to play for PSPL? I'm GMT -7 and I'm relatively free in the afternoons just about every day this week.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Like 10pm tonight for you or we can play on the weekend
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I should be around at that time tonight but Saturday at the same time should be fine otherwise if you don't see my response in the next few hours.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    you around dude?
    Does ocn look good this year or do I need to come out of retirement and lend a hand?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I'll pm you about it oo
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Sounds good mate
    when do you wanna play for gsc cup? I'm on gmt-3 and should be available all day on wednesday and on the weekends.
    elodin
    elodin
    Wednesday should work. Friday night is a no go because I have class until 10PM. Wanna try wednesday and have saturday 10PM as backup in case something comes up?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    sounds good
    Snowy
    Snowy
    im on now
    hey, we play rby cup r4. im gmt -5, mostly available after 2:30pm til like 10pm my time weekdays. i can also play weekends if that timeframe doesn't suit you. let me know what works
    jake
    jake
    sure. I can play a bit later if we need as well, so that should work
    jake
    jake
    hey dude, just wanted to let you know I'm gonna drop I think. smth came up and I don't really have time to reschedule. good luck in the rest
    Snowy
    Snowy
    no hassles dude, take care
    hey bud we're paired for uupl. im -5. i checked down a bit and saw you're +10, so you can you do weekdays like noon your time?
    Dundies
    hey im online now. lemme know when you're on / if you can get on any earlier
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I won't be able to play at the original time nor earlier, I have work. I'm working on getting someone to sub in for me
    Dundies
    ok lmk what happens
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…