TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All skill tournament, I'm gmt -4 and would prefer to play on either Saturday or Sunday anytime before 3 p.m., but I also have a 3 hour window of availability on Friday (12 to 3 pm) and can play anytime you'd like Monday if we need an extension. Any of those times sound doable?
    idk how long ago you got this (prolly forever ago) but i just wanna say this name change is fucking awful
    Martin
    Martin
    - gamer boy 2018
    TPP
    TPP
    It's been like a month and I still have Team Pokepals on PS, which is where more people recognize the reference anyways. 3 letter named people are good, and I wanna try and join the club.
    we live in a society
    TPP
    TPP
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different servers I will quit for a day
    hey, we play for all skill your, when would you like to play? im gmt -4
    robjr
    robjr
    hello! do you think you could play a bit earlier than we scheduled?
    robjr
    robjr
    hey i cant stay around for much longer
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry I ended up oversleeping. Does tomorrow or another day this week work for you?
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you
    Anish
    Anish
    shut up yogi
    Forgot to tell you before, but welcome to the three letter name crew! Glad to have you on board
    TPP
    TPP
    n_n
    Sorry i didn’t read the rules mr mod sir. I’ll do better next time
    TPP
    TPP
    Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything like that. Everyone makes that mistake and as long as you're hoping to learn from that mistake and take a step in the right direction, then we won't have anything to worry about.
    Holey Water
    Holey Water
    Thanks man
    TPP
    TPP
    Glad to help. I look forward to seeing you around the forum :)
    Grats on re-mod!
    Simia
    Simia
    It's from Nagi No Asukara, really great anime
    TPP
    TPP
    I put that on my watch list a few months ago but never bothered with it. I'll start it soon :]
    Simia
    Simia
    I also have a lot of animes on my watch list that I still haven't watched yet haha. Hope you'll like it :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…