The Immortal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You, deg and uc have not accomplished anything notable in (us)um and have done just as little in tournaments. Uop has done pretty much nothing in 2018.
    dom
    #1 will the next (mimikyu) suspect be public?
    #2 i think the idea of tours players getting representation is great. however you're doing this so incredibly wrong. MAYBE i could get behind the sentiment if it was announced in 1v1lt when that started, but nobody started laddering with the hopes to vote on the next suspect. the irony here isn't my ignorance of your actions with the tours scene, it's that you are using
    dom
    the LADDER tour to use this tournament platform. i see zero problem with freeing a difficult ladder, as you'll have largely the same pool of accomplished tours players. additionally, i think that /random/ people (even if it isn't randomly picked, like random.org) will not have as strong of an opinion as ladder voters. ladder voters are putting time and effort to grind for their cause. you are not giving ladderers who
    dom
    get a 72 or whatever gxe and get reqs enough credit. assuming they get 100+ games, they are really fighting for what they believe in and additionally showing they are competent players who excel in the current meta.
    can you legitimately let me know why i didn't vote for snorlax
    dom
    i didn't actually. my character shouldn't matter when i voted on the last one
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    you sure you want to bring up the last one and your attitude there?
    dom
    i mean when you're responsible for the next suspect 100%, that's worth something right. glyx or whoever the fuck else had nothing to do with this suspect
    yo, we have to play for PSPL. I'm GMT +8 and should be fine on Friday and Sunday anytime past 10 AM for me.
    1v1 Council Applications: COMMENT HERE TO APPLY
    Rumplestiltskin
    Rumplestiltskin
    in, I think you already know my history with 1v1
    adfjo
    adfjo
    Hi, I'm adfjo. I'm rather new to the 1v1 community, and Pokemon in general. However, after playing for a few months, I feel I have come to reach a good understanding about the tier. I put lots of effort into serious things, and I'm known to be a responsible person (outside of Pokemon ofc, as I haven't actually been able to prove that yet). Anyways, in
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    Hi im Blazikin , im prolly late but i was told to still try. Im playing the Metagame 1v1 since back in 2014 . i have seen a lot of metas go and change and i think im fairly knowledgable having a lot of ladder success too. Im a mod for the 1v1 room, create a lot of different interesting teams and try take different looks and approaches to things to make it work (example my mono 1v1 ). i play everypart of 1v1 so far
    If there is a mega thread for UU OMs, wouldn't it make sense to have one for LC and maybe Uber OMs as well?
    Baleblaze won our r2 match by the way, couldn't post the replays because my computer died. If there's any way you could fix that, that'd be great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…