Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yooo smtm, please hit me up on discord if you have the chance to see this

trace#8972
    trace
    trace
    only years late nw, but hmu if you wanna catch up
    Slide
    Slide
    that sounds good mate, i'm trying to get back onto here a little bit - are you pretty active?
    trace
    trace
    apparently yeah LOL
    nu classic oras, gmt -7 good for any morning other then friday, evenings any day, or all day on weekend
    Slide
    Slide
    Bit unfair I play a legend in round 1. Out the country right now, I can do Sunday evening for me (GMT+1) so around midday - 2pm for you?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    sure 2pm my time should work
    nu classic adv, gmt -4 good for any evening other than wednesday
    Slide
    Slide
    That should work mate, I’ll be hopefully be on an hour or so earlier if you happen to be on and wanna get it done sooner. Hero x
    Rabia
    Rabia
    aight
    Slide
    Slide
    take the win mate, can't make it
    slide more like ItS CoMiNg HomE.
    Slide
    Slide
    already eyeing up the Euros next year
    Abejas
    Abejas
    even after that terrible nations league? nice hopes
    hello brotha, we gotta play for nupl, as i said in pms i intend to get this game over with asap, i need it done by today or tommorow at the latest. Gmt+1 lets get it done
    Slide
    Slide
    any chance 9pm would work mate?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    yea should be fine, i might be a bit late but it shouldnt be that drastic and ill let u know before hand
    Slide
    Slide
    sweet, cheers pal
    yo we matched for nul when u wanna play? im pst
    Slide
    Slide
    ok mate yeah, my fault sorry. Assuming I have the right timezone and it's 1710 where you are as I post this, anytime from around 0800-1300 your time works well? I think I'm 8 hours ahead of you
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    yeah thats correct, sure ill try to meet u at that time tomorrow (likely around 1030 to 1300 my time)
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    yo im on rn, hmu on my main
    Slide
    Slide
    Is Sunday or Monday definitely a no go? I've got both those full days off. No worries if not, it's just I'm working the Friday night so I'm gonna be v tired on Saturday
    roman
    yes, those are tough. 2 pm sat gmt-4 is good
    Slide
    Slide
    i'm online as SlideNU
    We play for BW Cup, gmt+1 busy 5th-8th, when can you play?
    Slide
    Slide
    Friday 13th or Saturday 14th between 2pm-5pm work for you? Recontact each other a couple days before to make sure we're still good. I'm GMT+1 too btw
    Alore
    Alore
    one of those should work, I'd have to get back to you closer to the time though as I have presentations 15th-17th so will probably need to meet my group during those days at some point
    Alore
    Alore
    Take the win
    Hi we play for Nult, im gmt+2 and wont be able to play after friday because i leave for week end, is there any chance you could play in the next 4 days? Preferably tuesday but ill do my best to fit to your availaibilities
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…