MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when playing seasonal? gmt+2
    Royal1604
    Royal1604
    Really can't play now, too late for me, add me on discord: Royal#3596, easier to schedule
    Royal1604
    Royal1604
    Btw this week end got a lot of games planned, could it be saturday 28 evening for me?
    MZ
    MZ
    As long as we’re allowed to play that late then fine I guess
    ubers ssnl im est time and im free a lot so when do u wanna play
    mags
    mags
    I'm serious the crowd will be crazy around 8pm-10pm and im willing to play. I kinda want to play early too so it because on the weekend I can't play sunday anyways and I'd like to spend saturday with the boys
    mags
    mags
    pls showup tonight 8pm-10pm literally like 100 ppl wanna see us battle legit its gonna be spl caliber shit with the fans. Lets just have a fun series and put on a show.
    MZ
    MZ
    i can do it but idk when within that time period i will be on, probably before 10 tho
    hi we are paired for lc summer seasonal r4. i am gmt +2 and i am most of the time free. so when should we play ?
    MZ
    MZ
    I’ll be around most of Saturday too if u can still get this done
    aybekay
    aybekay
    Oh damn i am so sorry i didn't see your message before :[ sure i can play most of saturday too
    MZ
    MZ
    I can also play tonight if ur around
    i was not noming solrock to unranked - i wanted to move dawn mane up. i think things like stealth rock, higher attack and ultra burst make it a c rank mon.
    Hello mr. PUTL. Am I allowed to post in the pu cores thread? It hasn’t had a post since April so I just want to make sure it’s okay
    MZ
    MZ
    Yeah it’s good
    fanyfan
    fanyfan
    Thank you sir. Have a good day
    Hi, we are paired for PUBO3 tour, 5 days left. I am gmt+2. I can play any day between 7pm and 12 am, and can usually log in earlier on saturday and sunday. Please tell me when u are available!
    MZ
    MZ
    sometime thursday, probably around 7pm ur time? i can hit u up more specifically that day
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Ok, 7pm should be alright, I'll do my best to be online at this time.
    MZ
    MZ
    if today works instead, realized ive just not got the time to prep anyway
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you
    Hey man, we have to play for PU Bo3 tour, when do you wanna play? I'm EDT / UTC - 4. Today and Friday I can play from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. my time, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 to 10:00 p.m., and Wednesday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Weekends I'm generally free from 10:00 to 10:00 p.m.

(Unless you wanna do what we did for PSPL NU and fight whenever.)
    hii we're playing for ag ssnl
    i cant play on week at all, are you fine with playing on monday or tuesday? im free throughout the days on both.
    gmt +5:30 here
    pichus
    pichus
    can u give me a time range in which you can come online if u know your schedule for that day
    MZ
    MZ
    im -5, like 7:15am-8:30am + 11:15am-1pm + sometime after 4:30pm. basically around a bunch of annoying classes
    pichus
    pichus
    im very bad at converting times but i think im online like 10pm to 10am in your time, so the 7:15am to 8:30am range looks best (unless u can be online around 10pm or midnight, that'd be easier for me). lets play at 7am to 8:30am then?
    Hey, just wondering if you guys had made communication with your opps for my tour.
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah we did it via group PM, both games should be getting played today
    I am currently unable to post in the voting thread despite being eligible for voting. Thank you in advance.
    Hey man, we have to play NU for PSPL, when do you wanna play? I'm EDT / UTC - 4. Today and Friday I can play from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. my time, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 9:00 p.m., and Wednesday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. Weekends I'm generally free from 10:00 to 10:00 p.m.
    MZ
    MZ
    unless u rly want to set a specific time, we see each other on a lot and im down to play whenever
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Alright. I guess when I see you I'll challenge when I'm ready.
    Looks like we play LC again! We play for round one in playoffs. My timezone is GMT+3. I can play from Tuesday and onwards. What do you suggest?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will let you know tomorrow on sunday if it works
    MZ
    MZ
    just realized i didnt account for dst, really shoudlve asked if u can do 5pmish
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi man. confirming that wednesday around 5pm gmt+3 (10am gmt-4) is gonna work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…