Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are we playing bw cup? I can't play this weekend. Contact me on discord (Kevin S#5740) or smogtours and we can play pretty much any time I'm online
    Oltan
    Well it looks like I won't be able to find any gap to play today either; I'm sorry for that. I asked finch if he could give us an extension if you're available monday or tuesday. EDIT: If that is okay for you.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    yep, that's fine with me. How about like 1pm gmt-4 on Tuesday?
    Oltan
    That is perfect yes
    Hi, when play for dpp doubles? Im gmt+2 and can play every evening
    Oltan
    we're doing it tomorrow forgot the hour but ye we scheduled
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    forgot it aswell but we are doing tmrw afternoon/evening right?
    Oltan
    lol, yes evening/night rather, I'm GMT+2 aswell
    Hi ! We have to play for GSC Cup R1, I'm GMT+2.
    Oltan
    sure.
    Oltan
    been on smogtours for 30 mins, gonna wait till the hour
    Teclis
    Teclis
    7PM GMT makes 9PM GMT+2, which is my timezone. It is 8:39PM right now, so I don't think I late. Feel free to PM me on PS! main server whenever you like since I have also been connected for hours.
    hey bro, we shall play for DPP OU tour
    I'm avaliable today if you want, you can easily find me on ps room RuinofAlph or discord as lutie#0633
    If you can't play today, tell me when it's good for you
    Oltan
    bro what's your time zone I'm GMT+3 let's do this soon
    hey when do you wanna play for adv cup, i'm available most of the time. gmt -3
    when would you like to play for dpp cup im free this weekend, and thrusday through sunday of next week
    Oltan
    i forgot the exact time we were supposed to battle, but I've been on smogtours for 4-5 hours now, did we agree on a later time?
    hey, we got paired up for bw cup. i'm gmt +2 and can play most times starting tuesday
    Oltan
    I'm on smogtours right now, I fell asleep - was so tired
    Oltan
    just for the record I've been on for 20 minutes
    Fiction.
    Fiction.
    yeah, sorry, i ended up being away and i won't be on much until wednesday so take the win if you want
    yo i'm your tutor come and look for me on stours whenever you can, we'll handle the details there. (i'm usually on evenings gmt+1)
    Hello, when do you wanna play for the Official smogon tournament?I am GMT+1
    Oltan
    11-12-13th of Feb. I'm GMT+3, you can choose any time
    LBLOL7
    LBLOL7
    ok, i'll be there on the afternoon/evening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…