EricSaysHi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, mono ssnl. Gmt+2. When can you play? I have a lot of time this week except today and Sunday
    mono ssnls im gmt+2 when u tryna play
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    im online for the next four hours, i sent you a discord message. lmk on there if you can play today.
    Conflux
    Conflux
    wish i saw ur message earlier, i gotta head out soon so won't be able to play today unless you're online in like 4-5 hours
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    im online at that such time (4-5 hours later after previous post).
    It's lot easier if you contact me on cord when you want to play. Eric#3822
    when do you want to play for mono gens. im gmt-8 would prefer either after 2pm my time thursday or this weekend
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    il hit you up on cord. should be easy to find a time.
    Hey, we play for R2 of Monotype SSNLs. I’m GMT-5. Play when?
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    hmu on cord @eric#3822 when you're down. I understand we spoke on ps but this is just to ensure contact~
    Hey when’s best? If we could do weekend that’d be nice cus school is kicking my ass rn. Est ofc, lmk
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    yeah weekend works. lmk a time and il see if i can do it.
    When play monowc gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    feen
    feen
    Also on mornings from 10am onwards
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    10am your time on sunday (my saturday night im literally 12 hours behind you) work?
    feen
    feen
    Yes
    We're playing each other for mono. Can you play Saturday at 12:30 PM GMT-8?
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    i am unable to play on saturday, until 9 est. i am free from 9est until 3am est. I can also play any time in the next 6 hours tonight. I will be on main on the alt "ericsayshi"
    Let's play before the weekend because I'm in Philadelphia then

East coast
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    if you're on tonight we can play in next two hours.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    gimme 20
    a fairy
    a fairy
    cherisecherry on main
    hello, when can we play mono ssnls r2? I am GMT+5:30
    Raftel Reshirams
    Raftel Reshirams
    Well I might me on at 7:30 am (my time) tomorrow(Thursday). If you are fine then lets do it then. If not pls tell me some other time
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    i am here at 7:22 am your time (thursday), Those are the times I am available, 8 hours of availability on weekdays and 13 on weekends is quite reasonable.
    Raftel Reshirams
    Raftel Reshirams
    I am also here with username Raftel Rayquazas
    seasonals, +5:30 and free most of the day but would need to know the time beforehand. best availability between 10:30 pm and 12 am
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    I can tell you im not gonna be able to make any of those times. Are you free any time between 11pm - 3 am on wednesday or sunday? I feel like il hop on most nights and see you in the __redacted__ room.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    I mean, i did say i'm available most of the day. 11 pm my time wednesday works fine
    mono ssnl, GMT+1, my timewindows mostly are on afternoons my time, from 3 or 4 pm to 7 or 8 pm but that most days
    neomon
    neomon
    I'll try to catch you saturday midday your time!
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    see you then
    neomon
    neomon
    I found out that doesnt work actually cause idk how but i read -5 not -7 and I'm gonna be busy so idk what we do, the timeframes u offered are kinda awkward for me so lets figure it out
    mono ssnl im gmt-8 i can play most afternoons or nights my time this week so lmk what works for you. Weekends tend to be iffy for me so prefer not to do it then
    when play for mono generations gmt-4, all i have are my daily knee drains as possible obstacles
    Ubers ssnl -3 i can play mon to friday 18:30 to 21:30 and i suppose earlier too monday and Thursday (15:00 to 16:00 mon and 09:40 to 10:40 thurs)
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    how about friday at 9pm est?
    Perry
    Perry
    thats a bit late for me, can we try for 8:10~8:30?
    Yo, we play for the Mono UU tour. I´m GMT+2, when would be good for you ? ^
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    How about we play saturday at 7 est
    Iggy96
    Iggy96
    Should work with me
    maroon
    maroon
    Get this done. Thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…