Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gsc uu when? im gmt-4 free whenevr
    Sanzy
    ah ok, how about your evening maybe like 9pm onwards? thats like 11 am for me
    obii
    obii
    Yeah that's perfect. Just hmu after that and I should be good to go
    Sanzy
    sounds good see you then
    Hi man ! I'm paired with you for the RU open. When do you want to play ? I already contacted you with a conversation but it seems that you didn't see it. Please answer to schedule our battles. Thanks :) (and you can see when i'm on with the conversation)
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    Please sanzy, answer quickly, we have less than one week to do our battles and i can never find you on showdown (i dont even know your name on showdown and i dont know if you will be free after that time). So i just repeat : i'm gmt + 2 and i can from 2 pm to 3 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm all the week.
    Sanzy
    sorry just take the win
    Bunrphenix
    Bunrphenix
    are you sure about that ?
    Bro I can’t believe you beat FLCL he won last years open congrats bro you must be so good I have a feeling your gonna win this open good luck and congrats!
    Sanzy
    thanks I got pretty lucky though, shouldve mentioned that in my post
    Bebo
    Nah man it’s okay your winning open I believe in you I’ll be rooting for you all the way
    R1 for all skill tournament, im EST and free most of the week usually prefer 5pm or after. Lmk when you can play
    Sanzy
    sorry completely forgot, am real busy, take the activity win
    DJKILLSHOTS
    DJKILLSHOTS
    you sure, we have until the 28th i think, lets try like 9 pm my time tomorrow and if it doesn't workout ill take the win?
    DJKILLSHOTS
    DJKILLSHOTS
    i was wrong deadlines tommorow, ig ill take the win thanks good luck in future tours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…