McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are paired for the ADV team tournament, 200, I'm GMT +1 and avaliable from this sunday onwards, when do you want to play?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    that should work, altho i usually eat at that time so i might ask u to play a bit earlier or later
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Yeah, don't worry, I'll online at 18:00 if needed
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Online rn as "Quitad mi paypal"
    Hey we play for OST. I'm available next weekend friday-sunday after 7PM our time (GMT+1), would you like to play then? Please pick a specific time so I know when exactly I have to be ready. We can schedule a backup time as well in case one of us isnt able to make it.
    What's the deal with this ABR guy. I thought you were the best PokeBattler in all the land?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i havent competed much in the past few years now
    Hey, McMeghan good to see you. Hope you're still playing well! :D We used to play together on PO.
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    hello im not allowed to post in the policy review thread but Z moves can be used through encore which is worth taking note of imo.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yeah ik, zmoves are broken
    were playing for uu majors. im gmt +2 and available any time on thursday, wednesday and thursday. All other days are extremely difficult and tiring for me to get it done on so id like to keep it within that timeframe. Lmk when youre available.
    sup, uu majors, i am gmt+2 can play end of afternoon and evening almost every day.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hey, im gmt +2, is there a discord or ps server where i can look for you during my freetime?
    McMeghan
    hello we have to play for uu majors -3 available from 1am til 8pm u choose the day.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hey, im gmt +2, is there a discord or ps server where i can look for you during my freetime?
    hs
    hs#2872
    uu majors gmt -5 can do from a 6:30-11 any day of the week
    pdt
    pdt
    also my tag is pdt#2503
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    tried to add you on discord but it didn't work, my discord is Roro#1810 and i will also look for you on PS from time to time
    pdt
    pdt
    added on discord, I'll be traveling all tomorrow morning but I should be relatively free tomorrow afternoon and late that night
    WCOP! Probably cannot play Sunday because I will have family in, but Friday and Saturday during my afternoon should work. I guess Friday 2-5pm and Saturday noon-5pm would be ideal ranges. Can make time during my night both days or late afternoon Thursday, too. Lmk what works best and gl friend
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    :messi:
    we are both discord nerds, i'll hit you up there
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea no rush
    roro my dude

I graduated yesterday and am traveling tomorrow. Playing Thursday would be best for me as I'll need some time to prep - I'm sure we're both looking to have a good series. I'm GMT-4, will need to figure out what times I'll free up and get back to you on that, let me know what works for you in the meantime.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    aight, gotta figure out in the morning when i'll be able to get back, when's the latest you'd be able to start?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    1 or 2 AM my time i think
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ok depending on how long dinner takes I should be back around 7-8 (which is 1-2 am ur time). I'll hit u up when i'm back.
    hey, gsc cup when? I'm east coast US (-4) and work full time, only free at night. So I'm figuring has to be weekend? I should be free either saturday or sunday.
    hi when would you like to play for uupl? i'm gmt +5.5 and would be free after wednesday as long as it's not during the afternoons (2pm to 6pm) any time after 6pm would be fine and if you would prefer we play during my mornings after 10am please.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    im sorry, it'd be impossible
    i can try to play on saturday in the afternoon maybe? would be around 3/3:30 my time, otherwise i dont have another time to propose
    Cynde
    Cynde
    that should work, thanks for adjusting
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    just letting you know that i'll be on PS as Roro from now on
    When play for Mossdeep. I am gmt -4. Easiest way to find me is discord deluks917#8931. I am pretty available
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2, gonna add oyu on discord (roro#1810)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…