HJAD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    We're paired up for the NU Open tour round 1. I would like to play this soon as possible so let me know when you're free on what days and times
    HJAD
    HJAD
    hey brotha, im quite busy the start of the week so i dont have time to play until like thursday at the earliest and preferably friday, anything late say around 10-11pm works for me
    Glue
    Glue
    Friday sounds good, lets make it a good one
    HJAD
    HJAD
    for sure
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    Hey man we play in wcop what date works for you? I am gmt-5 lmk what works best for you
    HJAD
    HJAD
    hey bud, do you mind if we can play in the last week? Im busy up until later on in the sched :)
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    No problem I can pencil it in then
    HJAD
    HJAD
    hmu on discord if u have it and we can discuss this in more details :)
    Yo my dude when do you want to play for wcop? GMT +6, free at nights til 10pm, otherwise I'm free during mornings on Fri and Sat.
    Paired for PSPL. I can play all days except tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday from 17:00 to 24:00 GMT -5. Though lookin at your profile pic that's a bit late for you D: . If you tell me an earlier hour I might be able to connect, just tell me and I'll confirm.
    HJAD
    HJAD
    if ur still around we can play, just had a change of events
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oo damn, my bad, didn't saw your message D: . If you can give me 10 mins aprox. I can play!
    HJAD
    HJAD
    no problem
    Hey when would you do this ? I'm free this Week End, this Tuesday all day (gmt-4), Wenesday afternoon...
    HJAD
    HJAD
    im available to play on the weekend, im gmt+1, how does late my time sunday sound? 10-midnight mine?
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    that sounds good
    Hey bud, we’re paired for PSPL. I’m GMT-4 and I’m free normally after 5pm weekdays and pretty much any time weekends. Lmk
    HJAD
    HJAD
    we'll play tonight, sometime after 5pm if thats ok w. u
    SergioRules
    SergioRules
    I’m actually going laptop shopping tonight (my old one is broken) so another day would probably be better since I don’t know how long it’ll take.
    HJAD
    HJAD
    5pm urs on any day starting thursday will have to do
    In the meantime we let it go
    At the roadside we used to know
    We can let this drift away
    Oh, we let this drift away
    HJAD
    HJAD
    stop spamming my profile page
    Hello, we play for the Smogon ZU Open pokemon tournament. I am gmt -4 and can play ALL day today, tomorrow afternoon, and Monday-Thursday from 630-830 PM. when would u like to play?? xD
    Sam I Yam
    How about Thursday from 630-830 PM (-4)
    HJAD
    HJAD
    yep should be fine, towards 6:30 tho because it will be 11:30 pm mine around then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…