HT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, we play for nu open this round. i'm gmt +2 and i can do a few of my afternoons and evenings this week on weekdays and should be available for my afternoon on saturday and all day on sunday. what works for you?
    Tony
    Tony
    cool, see you then
    Tony
    Tony
    could we reschedule for around the same time tomorrow? i'm running a little late and i overbooked my evening with ubers open and the smogcast.. :(
    HT
    HT
    i might be able to. i can play after scheduled time today if you can. also i noticed that you scheduled ubers open for the same time that we scheduled if you want to tell him too
    hey buddy when do you wanna play for the NU Open? I'm available at night on weekdays (GMT-3) or Sunday after 2pm
    HT
    HT
    what time is night for you? i have time now
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can do it now, just pick the server
    HT
    HT
    im on main as big billy 23
    whats up bro, we gotta play for amqpl. im gmt-4 and usually free my nights. i need a couple days to prep tho so i prefer playin wed night if that works?
    HT
    HT
    Wed prob fine. Ill be away this weekend. C u then
    Lc open gmt +2 cant play until friday
    HT
    HT
    I think i heard you were a smash fan. Can you play after melee evo?
    Lunala
    Lunala
    Sure, just call me here whenever you're ready. And yes im a smash fan
    HT
    HT
    ill be on main in a bit as 'big billy 23'
    UU Open Round 2. I'm Central Daylight Time UTC-5, available from 6PM-12AM most nights. Name on PS! is Dazelel, let me know when you'd like to play.
    HT
    HT
    i might need to play a bit later is that okay? like 8:30-9 my time
    Dazel
    Dazel
    That's fine, I'll be on at 8:30PM your time, 7:30PM mine
    HT
    HT
    Just got home. Gonna shower then ill get on
    Sup, we’re paired for RU open. Feel free to hmu on discord but posting here first. I’d prefer to play second weekend, any time afternoon sat or sun
    HT
    HT
    Ok 2nd weekend is fine
    miltankmilk
    What time are you thinking? Early Sunday afternoon is what i would like to aim for. 1-2 est?
    HT
    HT
    i can try for that. maybe a bit later
    Wanna play this weekend for UU Open? I've got a busy work week, probably won't be free until Saturday afternoon. GMT -6h. Lemme know
    HT
    HT
    weekend is ok i think. im -4. can you join the uu discord or something? i cant pm you there since we dont share a server
    Mazz
    Mazz
    interested in playing tomorrow? Sometime around 2pm your time?
    hey we play for oupl. im gmt -5 and should be good most of the weekend. all day sat and sunday evening/night. let me know what works for you
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    um yeah tomorrow will work lets bank on that. im busy from like 11-5 but anytime before or after that is great
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    would you be good to play in like an hour?
    HT
    HT
    uh yea that should be fine
    we play for lcpl, i'm gmt +2 and free thursday/friday 12/1am and saturday until 9pm. I can probably also make sunday 12/1am.
    HT
    HT
    lets do friday your 12 am your time which is 6pm my time thursday just for my own reference
    Paired for Pspl, when do you want to play? I’m gmt -4 (edt), and I can play weekends and Friday afternoon readily. If those don’t work I might be able to squeeze in something earlier between finals.
    yo, when uupl im gmt-5
    HT
    HT
    im on main as big billy 23 or we can do stours if you want
    Uupl gmt+3
    Available after 21:00 my time. Preferably towards the end of the week.lmk what works
    CBU
    Is there any chance we can push our tomorrow game 2 hours later?
    HT
    HT
    im not sure. i think i can but not 100%
    CBU
    I got called in at work and i wont be back home before 22:30 my time
    powc. im gmt +1 and would prefer to play before thursday if that works for you. Free pretty much all day. If not sunday night works.
    HT
    HT
    I should be good to play wednesday at like 4 gmt-4
    Villa
    Villa
    Sounds good
    Hey, we play for USM RU Cup Round 2. When would you like to play? I'm GMT +1.
    HT
    HT
    Hey. Would you be able to play in like 2 hours?
    CM_Metro
    CM_Metro
    Sorry dude was a little busy but I could play now if you can
    nice gf in your avatar. we play for oras ru cup r1. my timezone is gmt+2 (on sunday gmt+3). when do you want to play? xd
    HT
    HT
    Actually i have work at that time both days lol. I can play a few hours to an hour before that on sunday
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can play after 10am gmt-4 so you can hmu here or on stours whenever you are ready to play :)
    HT
    HT
    sounds good. add me on discord btw we play so much prob be easier HT#8538
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…